<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

This is why I feel not an ounce of guilt for any of my comments. You have no desire to engage in actual constructive criticism, your goal is to make wildly inflammatory statements in an effort to elicit a response.

You are a troll.

You don't like it. That's fine. Now either grow up and contribute to the wider conversation like an adult or simply leave.
Dude I've tried the polite,constructive route here on a previous account and only ended up insulted for no reason other than I had a difference in opinion than other members on a figure.

No matter what way I express my opinion you will all respond the same with your insults and your hate. Best option I can suggest for you is to put me on your ignore list. I am very out spoken and not afraid to say how bada figure looks to me. This is a forum and we are here to discuss topics at hand so if you do not like what I have to say you are one click away from ignore.
Also take in account I have only spoken negatively of the figure, not any of you as many of you have done to me. **** talk goes both ways. :wave:ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

Dude I've tried the polite,constructive route here on a previous account and only ended up insulted for no reason other than I had a difference in opinion than other members on a figure.

No matter what way I express my opinion you will all respond the same with your insults and your hate. Best option I can suggest for you is to put me on your ignore list. I am very out spoken and not afraid to say how bada figure looks to me. This is a forum and we are here to discuss topics at hand so if you do not like what I have to say you are one click away from ignore.
Also take in account I have only spoken negatively of the figure, not any of you as many of you have done to me. **** talk goes both ways. :wave:ignore::ignore::ignore::ignore:

Feel free to place me on ignore, but a quick search of your posts shows you engaging in fights in almost every thread in which you post.

If everywhere you go, you experience drama and hate, then the obvious conclusion is that you bring the drama and hate with you.

So prove me wrong, and start acting like an adult. Then people will start treating you like one.

Back to pics!

SkyWalkerHD31_zpsfabed97c.jpg

SkyWalkerHD131_zps71597cc9.jpg

Agree to disagree. If everyone shared the same opinion it'd be a boring world... but having said that, respect someone's right to disagree with you. Please use civility.

I'm looking forward to getting him. Flexpay was an awesome choice. :yess:

He is definitely bad ass, can't wait to get him. Thanks for the pics OMG! :clap

Great photography. can't wait to get him. Best figure of 2012 in my opinion.

This from the same guy who posts this in response to me saying I had a few issues with the PF Threepio headsculpt...

Consistency. Nice. :lol

Speaking of Trolling... Wow.

A. I am not a guy.
B. I was amazed to see that you took my post literally, that is why I posted the following, which you conveniently did not include in your archeological presentation:

"..Fine, don't shut up. It was not meant literally, chill.
No, it doesn't matter to me, same as it doesn't matter in a 2k Predator maquette, Sauron PF, and plenty of other collectibles around the world.

It is about anticipation. Mine, the people who ordered, people who are on the wait list, and any other goddam issue related to these figures...
"
Just in case you missed that, again - It was in a joking matter.

C. Even if I was serious, and was shutting you up - At no point I reduced it to a level of personal insult. Did not draw conclusions about your life, did not make statements on your personality, appearance, or anything else that is none of my business.

With all that being said - Yes, I still think my post, even if coming from 'someone who posted whatever', totally applies in this case - Telling someone their life is pathetic, based on their like or dislike of an item, is uncalled for, and is Text-Book Trolling.

Feel free to place me on ignore, but a quick search of your posts shows you engaging in fights in almost every thread in which you post.

If everywhere you go, you experience drama and hate, then the obvious conclusion is that you bring the drama and hate with you.

So prove me wrong, and start acting like an adult. Then people will start treating you like one.

well said. just feel sad for those neglected with attention. :monkey1

Boom.

The way the uniform looks, at least by judging from the pics, it gives me the feeling of a rushed product. I don't know what exactly, maybe the thickness of the folds...Size of seams and stitching... Not sure.
Not in love with the regular head

I agree with this at the potential expense of being shot down and called a troll.

It's a great piece but I'm afraid he just misses out for me. Was a tough call mind you. I'd like to see him in the LCS though in hand and I might change my mind.

Looking at the pics, I think this fig looks good. The best fig representation to-date. Can't wait to get this! :)

Looks great. I need to stop looking at these pics. I can't start collecting Star Wars or I'm "entering a world of pain." - Walter Sobchak

Looks great. I need to stop looking at these pics. I can't start collecting Star Wars or I'm "entering a world of pain." - Walter Sobchak

Im sticking with only the OT and thats reserved to only Main characters and some Aliens that I have liked from my Childhood like Hammerhead, Gammorean Guard etc.

Back