<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - omg photo bank - DX06 Jack Sparrow - P.13

Love the photos. Can't wait to have him in hand. But the photos are truly brilliant. If it were my camera you were using, 3/4 of them would be blurry.

- Classic Predator OMG Photo Review - 80 Pics @ P1~2 - New pics @ P11

Classic Predator Photo Review

Go www.facebook.com/Onesixomg if using ipad, load faster.

a25a5818.jpg

17b17569.jpg

43ec55e0.jpg

17651d2f.jpg

c109829e.jpg

2e0e7359.jpg

a795d897.jpg

b5648a21.jpg

5957866f.jpg

65b883f6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: - Classic Predator OMG Photo Review - Pics Heavy

Stunning pictures as usual OMG! Classic Pred has never looked better, I am sooo excited to put this bad boy next to Dutch in my collection :D

Thanks!

Re: - Classic Predator OMG Photo Review - 80 Pics @ P1~2

Absolutely amazing pics, OMG! :clap :rock
These just might have convinced me to get this figure! It looks seriously badass! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome pictures, can't wait to have it in my collection.

HOLY CRAP. Stunning pics OMG! Absolutely stunning! Got to ask though, how did you get those dreads to look as if they were just flung up in the air?

I almost feel like this figure is going to be figure of the year for me. I don't have both inhand, but judging from pics, this guy totally triumphs over Jack Sparrow. I don't know if it's a personal interest in Preds, nostalgic bias, the fantastic paint job on this guy, the fact that Jack is the OST version, or the fact that this guy just looks much more badass. Regardless, I can't wait to get both in hand. :yess:

Thanks for the amazing pictures

Back