<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX12 DARK KNIGHT RISES - BATMAN - OMG Photo Review P1~2 / 89 Bat P16 <>

Thanks for your work OMG.............."

I think this batman, is perfect for those who have not the DX02....."

like me, with this with all its faults, I will be happy :wave

by the way, I am delighted with my batman 89

OMG does this come with the sticky bomb gun?

Yes it does. The sticky bomb gun and EMP gun are the main accessories for the DX12, besides the Wayne sculpt

Finally. Thanks for the great comparison pic OMG.
I don't know what it is, it's just the 89' Batman seems so much for "Adult Collectors", if that makes any sense.

This is not even funny :panic::panic::panic: WTF

A_zpse6d79bee.jpg

This is not even funny :panic::panic::panic: WTF

A_zpse6d79bee.jpg

I personally think the DX02 still holds its own due to the headsculpt. Yes the body is superior on the DX12 but again, I still don't enjoy the cowl/mouth sculpt on the DX12

Wow, the latest comparison pic really stands in favor of the DX12. :lecture
Thanks for the amazing pics OMG. I think your pictures alone have changed a lot of peoples thoughts about this figure.

I personally think the DX02 still holds its own due to the headsculpt. Yes the body is superior on the DX12 but again, I still don't enjoy the cowl/mouth sculpt on the DX12

From that pic it looks like a head in the DX12 cowl opposed to the squished jaw with mouth poking out size of the DX02

I agree with you. But I didn't completely understand what you said above. I think you meant the mouth on the 02 looks funny sticking out of the too small mask.

And what does "to fit a fit" mean?

Comeback? :dunno

To me the jaw looks wide enough to fit a fit unlike the DX02 where it's too tight

I know the DX2's cowl isn't perfect but I still prefer its mouth sculpts and shape over the DX12's. I feel the eyes are smaller and beadier and I prefer the paint apps on the DX2 mouth sculpts over the DX12's. The sculpt of the mouth pieces themselves I infinitely prefer over the DX12. I don't like the bloodshot look they gave the eyes on the DX12. It actually reminds me sort of the paint app they did for the MMS71, showing the red on the eyes for inner flesh. Ive seen every pic of the DX12 out so far and nothing had convinced me I should pay $300 for an upgraded suit IMO

For the record, I've heard some other members talking about the cross eyed look the DX12 has but I actually haven't noticed that yet.

I agree with you. But I didn't completely understand what you said above. I think you meant the mouth on the 02 looks funny sticking out of the too small mask.

And what does "to fit a fit" mean
?

No one knows what the hell Nova is talking about.

:lol :rotfl :lol

I know the DX2's cowl isn't perfect but I still prefer its mouth sculpts and shape over the DX12's. I feel the eyes are smaller and beadier and I prefer the paint apps on the DX2 mouth sculpts over the DX12's. The sculpt of the mouth pieces themselves I infinitely prefer over the DX12. I don't like the bloodshot look they gave the eyes on the DX12. It actually reminds me sort of the paint app they did for the MMS71, showing the red on the eyes for inner flesh. Ive seen every pic of the DX12 out so far and nothing had convinced me I should pay $300 for an upgraded suit IMO

For the record, I've heard some other members talking about the cross eyed look the DX12 has but I actually haven't noticed that yet.

:horror Really?
That was the first thing I noticed ... unfortunately.

Back