<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> SAMURAI PREDATOR - OMG Photo Review <>

I need to go sell my WWII CAP and WM, so I can buy this!
Any takers?

This looks so good!!

great pics again omg :clap really made me regret not to PO this guy from my local seller :monkey2 it really does look BADASS :gah:

Forget what I said in the samurai thread....this figure looks sick...if I had interest in the pred. Or alien lines,I would def purchase this piece...the detail is simply magnificent...great job Hot Toys.

PVC, not wired, looks cool :panic::panic::panic:

Oh... hmm I love the rubber ones, but maybe its ok this way. Thank you for your fast answer OMG.

By the way, do you guy's noticed that there are slightly some differences in the paint? I really loved the rusted look on his armor and the one on his helmet looked more natural on the prototype, especially his knee armor looked soo cool with the bone look. Thats because I wish he would look a little bit more like the prototype. But I'm happy with the skin tone on the final one, it looks better.

up_6.jpg
e9a25c52.jpg

So many excelent photos here and on facebook for Samurai Predator today!! :yess: This thing looks phenomenal!! I must have it! :yess:

Excelent photos OMG! You just forgot shots of the box :p .

Hot toys should commission you, after seeing this pictures I went straight to their site and ordered. This figure looks absolutely incredible.

Oh... hmm I love the rubber ones, but maybe its ok this way. Thank you for your fast answer OMG.

By the way, do you guy's noticed that there are slightly some differences in the paint? I really loved the rusted look on his armor and the one on his helmet looked more natural on the prototype, especially his knee armor looked soo cool with the bone look. Thats because I wish he would look a little bit more like the prototype. But I'm happy with the skin tone on the final one, it looks better.

up_6.jpg
e9a25c52.jpg

I believe that's Takayuki call :panic::panic::panic:

Stunning peace of art "figure of the year" "thanks hot toys" and thanks OMG beautiful photos.

Last edited:

Is the aliens tongue soft rubber?

As a whole I really like this figure and if I had the extra coin I'd buy it. But that head is funky. I mean, if you remove a predator's mandibles and dredlocks he'll still resemble a predator. But not this guy.

Also, does anyone else think this is a human/predator hybrid? I apologize if this has been mentioned before. There are certain clues though. He has no scales, he's got human teeth and facial hair, and very importantly he's not wearing a bio. He has a mask and helmet but apparently he breathes air.

Not to be off topic. I know this is OMG's thread. Awesome pics as usual man. I liked it before but you really have a way of bringing out a figure's features. Great job again

This figure looks so badass. Congrats to all those who are getting him. The wait was worth it. I just hope that they continue to put that much effort into their new Predator figures.

This figure looks so badass. Congrats to all those who are getting him. The wait was worth it. I just hope that they continue to put that much effort into their new Predator figures.

:hi5: Definitely worth it!

Back