<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TROY LEGACY - LIGHT CYCLE - OMG Photo Review <>

That's incredible.

Now it's clear why there were electronics difficulties---the leg having the electronics in it, plus it looks like they figured out a way to make the light strips on the inside of the brake flaps light up as well.

Looks like a winner

YEEEEEEEEEES!!!! FINALLY AFTER 2 YEARS!!!! :panic::panic::panic::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Sam body is made of hard plastic, except for the hands and boots. But the light on Sam is not too bright, Bike light up very well tho. :panic::panic::panic:

They included an extended arm with the ID disc!!! :panic:

Cannot wait for this!! The detail is sick! Thanks for the pics of this long overdue figure, OMG!

Sam body is made of hard plastic, except for the hands and boots. But the light on Sam is not too bright, Bike light up very well tho. :panic::panic::panic:

Yeah... That sucks a bit. But I'm glad it's finally released. Does it run on batteries?

Torso can move a little bit, just a little bit. :panic::panic::panic:

Great pictures OMG, thanks!
So happy Im getting this one. Love the details and the lights on this cycle. Again, thanks!

:yess: Finally the wait is nearly over. Definately glad I kept my pre-order, great pics OMG.

Does the engine in the middle still move like it was shown on the video from a while back?

Fantastic pics but it's "TRON" not "TROY" :)

:yess: Finally the wait is nearly over. Definately glad I kept my pre-order, great pics OMG.

Does the engine in the middle still move like it was shown on the video from a while back?

You can choose light up only or light up with the running engine, but the motor is a bit noisy :panic::panic::panic:

Re: <> TRON LEGACY - LIGHT CYCLE - OMG Photo Review <>

Wait so is Sam Flynn a full 1/6 figure you can pose separately?

Only the shoulder can move, so as the head and torso. :panic::panic::panic:

Does it only run on batteries?

The only accessories is the switch out leg and head? It looks like the disc is removable from the back. Any swap out hands?

Back