<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor The Dark World - Loki - OMG Photo Review <>

It would have to improve a fair amount to rank as less than impressive.

Soft, and bears only a passing resemblance to the character.

No sale.

OMG, do you have the original Loki? Does the helmet fit on the new one's head?

I just don't understand how they could have taken such a step backwards from the first version with the headsculpt. It's an excellent sculpt, just not of the intended actor.

I was actually happy when I seen this today.... I particularly liked seeing the Aether at last

Glad I have the Avengers version

Ja9uWjZ.gif

is there any reason why the hair needs to be two parts? I hope it's not a new on going thing with long hair characters :(

Two varieties of plastic, is my guess. The harder plastic maintains the details of the sculpt. The longish locks of hair are cast in a softer plastic in order to the hair to be more pliable.

Two varieties of plastic, is my guess. The harder plastic maintains the details of the sculpt. The longish locks of hair are cast in a softer plastic in order to the hair to be more pliable.

seems right

Eye of the Beholder....this sculpt is much more Tom than Avengers Loki IMO. Avengers all-around was better because of the accessories, clothing and helmet were more impressive. But this sculpt is definitely much better in my eyes. So keep canceling....i need my WL to convert. I wasn't going to get him unless i thought the HS looked much better, and to me thats much better HS than the Avengers versions

There are soft head sculpts and there are soft head sculpts.
This is marshmallow soft. And quite poor I might add.

glad i dind't order this and kept my Avengers Loki

Yikes. That head sculpt...that's some Hot Toys circa 2007 **** right there. In addition to the terrible likeness, the quality of the head itself looks like some kind of recast bootleg knock-off.

I think the sculpt is much improved. May be a bit soft in today's standards but nothing to cry foul about and the likeness is there. Even better than Avengers Loki imo. If I didn't have that I would have no hesitation getting this one.

Back