<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review <>

SkyWalkerHD650_zps8bc4d962.jpg

SkyWalkerHD651_zpse72e5128.jpg

SkyWalkerHD700_zpsdeecba49.jpg

SkyWalkerHD700-3_zps9efe6256.jpg

SkyWalkerHD701_zps968e9305.jpg

SkyWalkerHD702_zpsd74dbbbb.jpg

SkyWalkerHD703_zps0236ff16.jpg

SkyWalkerHD704_zps6f5de73c.jpg

Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

awesome shots OMG! :clap

this figure is freaking incredible! love that both heads look great with either type of hair

He looks amazing! Thanks for the pics. :rock :rock

Thanks for the pics OMG they are great.

I am so glad I preordered this figure it will be the pride and joy of my collection :)

I'm really loving the variations we can play with. The clean head with BD hair looks great. I also think the clean head on BD clothes looks better than on the the clean clothes.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm really loving the variations we can play with. The clean head with BD hair looks great. I also think the clean head on BD clothes looks better than on the the clean clothes.

This ^^^^^ agreed! :clap

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yes! LOTS of options with this one. This looks like another DX06 or DX08 where I have to keep changing up the poses every week cause theres so much to work with here!

I have to admit, I always felt that the Hamil likeness on the clean sculpt is somewhat lacking but these pics really show off how great the likeness is.

This is definitely a hard year to beat for 1/6 collectibles...

This year we had batman 89, joker, tdkr batman, sparrow...and now this. Holy crap, this is nuts. Is terminator 2 coming out this year as well?

Back