Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

congrats Merc!!! Always good to hear that a fellow board member has a job and doesn't have to sell their collection.

On a side note I was just wondering if $550 is a good price to pay for venom? Regardless of whether or not it did, I bought it at the C2E2 convention in Chicago this past weekend. I couldn't help it cause it looked sooooo good. :thud:

congrats Merc!!! Always good to hear that a fellow board member has a job and doesn't have to sell their collection.

On a side note I was just wondering if $550 is a good price to pay for venom? Regardless of whether or not it did, I bought it at the C2E2 convention in Chicago this past weekend. I couldn't help it cause it looked sooooo good. :thud:

$550 out the door is an epic win :lecture

$550 out the door is an epic win :lecture

Thanks Ink!!!
Great to hear!!!! :yess:

I ended buying Venom comiq, spidey comq, and Emma frost pf. I kept looking at the pictures in this thread and saw how great venom was. When I saw it in person at C2E2 I couldn't pass it up. I hope to have pics up soon.

My fellow freaks , good news!!

I have officially been hired to a new job! :rock

Not having to sell this bad mofo is full of so much win!!

full_of_win.jpg

Congrats Bro! :yess:

$550 for a venom is a great deal conisdering the last one sold for about $700 on ebay for a regular, I got mine about two weeks ago for the same price of $550 Shipped!!

Thanks Ink!!!

I ended buying Venom comiq, spidey comq, and Emma frost pf. I kept looking at the pictures in this thread and saw how great venom was. When I saw it in person at C2E2 I couldn't pass it up. I hope to have pics up soon.

Congrats man! That's a awesome piece and awesome deal saw one on eBay go for almost $800 the other day!

Thanks Ink!!!

you need to get carnage to complete the set :lecture

you need to get carnage to complete the set :lecture

I know...When I went friday the same guy that sold me venom had carnage. Had I gotten to him 5 min. earlier I could have bought it. I stuck around his booth to see if the guy looking at it would get it and unfortunately for me he did. Fortunately for the guy that bought it he only paid $190 for it!!!! :gah:

Some time in the near future I will get Carnage to complete the set. Especially after seeing them altogether!!!

I know...When I went friday the same guy that sold me venom had carnage. Had I gotten to him 5 min. earlier I could have bought it. I stuck around his booth to see if the guy looking at it would get it and unfortunately for me he did. Fortunately for the guy that bought it he only paid $190 for it!!!! :gah:

Some time in the near future I will get Carnage to complete the set. Especially after seeing them altogether!!!

BBTS still has carnage in stock

BBTS still has carnage in stock

are you sure? I just went to their site and it says sold out. It's ok though. I'm sure I can find one eventually. I saw a couple of them selling in the for sale thread.

Thanks for the look out!!!

are you sure? I just went to their site and it says sold out. It's ok though. I'm sure I can find one eventually. I saw a couple of them selling in the for sale thread.

Thanks for the look out!!!

last time I was on there last week, they still had it :monkey1

I looked on a bunch of other retailer sites, and nothing

your best option may be ebay

Last edited:

last time I was on there last week, they still had it :monkey1

I looked on a bunch of other retailer sites, and nothing

your best option may be ebay

The wonderful world of ebay....lol
In a worse case scenario I guess that will be my only option.

Back