Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Ugh!! no because i ordered AH! Mystique and Brooks SW instead and i thought "at the time" they were all gonna ship together and well they didn't and thats how Power got SCREWED!!!

True Story!!!

There's still time... :monkey3

yeah....just checked...Sold out

WL is available though, but i have jumped on soooo many WL's and NUTHIN ever converts for me!!!

Thanks maybe i'll give it a try, I think the only reason i'm holding off is because i got soooo many things delivered in the past 2 months i don't want to cheese off the wife, even though she says she doesn't care (and for the most part she really doesn't) Prob because i don't say anything about when she hits the MAC makeup store (Dang that Crap is Expensive :lol)...but I don't want to upset the balance b\c i know she will not be a fan of venom in the slightest :D

I believe..I BELIEVE!!! :D

Indiana-Jones-Leap-of-Faith.png

I am on the same boat. I was thinking i needed to pay for too much and pick the ones i really want, but now i regrett cancelling the ex on venom and mystique. Daaaaaangggg

Power1010...whats the deal with chuck dumping kristin kruek? KRISTIN KRUEK!!!!!!!!!

Power1010...whats the deal with chuck dumping kristin kruek? KRISTIN KRUEK!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I KNOW!!!

Bad move right there!!! I will always be loyal to Walker but Chuck had a good thing goin with Hanna....i wonder why they decided to break them up so quickly :confused::mad::confused:

She can be Psycho all she wants (even though she wasn't :lol)

as long as she looked like this i was good!!!

normal_3x05-ChuckvsFirstClass20050.jpg
normal_3x05-ChuckvsFirstClass20058.jpg
normal_3x05-ChuckvsFirstClass20157.jpg
normal_3x05-ChuckvsFirstClass20645.jpg

Last edited:

now sarah ...aka sam....has the superman guy and chuck has no one. WTH!!!!!!! I was really looking forward to more Kruek.

now sarah ...aka sam....has the superman guy and chuck has no one. WTH!!!!!!! I was really looking forward to more Kruek.

I'm right there with ya!!! it makes no sense, i hope they fix it cause she was a good addition to the show!!!

I'm really looking forward to tonights ep!!!

BTW...you have Great taste in TV :D

I'm right there with ya!!! it makes no sense, i hope they fix it cause she was a good addition to the show!!!

I'm really looking forward to tonights ep!!!

BTW...you have Great taste in TV :D

Damn........u guys are lucky, we gotta wait til monday to see new episodes :(

Kruek is one of those hella cute chicks, but shes not fine, but her and Chuck did make a great couple, he just couldnt handle lying to her all the time.......i think eventually she will find out chuck is a spy

As long as they don't boot her off the show just yet....i mean she just got there!! and i Think she is Fine!!! :D

Last edited:
Back