Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

I'm still on the hunt for one of these. It makes me sad as I've had so many times where I was so close to getting one, but somebody else beat me to it by just a hair.

^^^ Shai's

Would u buy mine for retail?

^^^ Shai's

Would u buy mine for retail?

I'd buy your Venom Skiman, but it's an awesome piece and I wouldn't think you'd want to get rid of it.

You're probably joking with me anyway.:rotfl:panic::lol

I'd trade mine for the Legacy Mark Vl. Probably :D

hes the best Marvel piece i have ever had in my collection.........behind 1:1 Venom of course :monkey3. i hope we get a anti venom for black and white friday this year :pray:

anti venom? :lol

anti-venom.jpg

I have to say I love this Venom .. have Spidey and Carnage on pre-order also the Hulk... I would love to see a Olivetti inspired classic Goblin, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Lizard, Electro, Sandman and Kraven....let's go SS...:)

I have to say I love this Venom .. have Spidey and Carnage on pre-order also the Hulk... I would love to see a Olivetti inspired classic Goblin, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Lizard, Electro, Sandman and Kraven....let's go SS...:)

As long as he doesn't mess with their hair I'm all for it :hi5:
I really love the poses Olivetti comes up with.

I'm not really interested in an Anti-Venom comiquette to be honest. I wish Eddie Brock would go back to being Venom again.

AND KINGPIN! A 1/4 Kingpin comiquette would ROCK!:rock2

Back