Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

I actually had this on order from Play for £200 a few months ago they were meant to have it in stock on the 30th of July but then took the option to buy off their site. I called them to see what was going to happen to my order and they said they intended to honor any preorder they had but that would be it. I'm very dubious as to if this order will arrive though. I can see me trying to track this down on the bay in the future.

Last edited:

Yeah i spotted this too. I think the chances of Play getting these are ZERO. Generally if they sell out of stock they put up the obligatory 'Sold out' message up. Although this wasn't in stock, for them to not leave any sale/sold out status, leads me to think there'll be a few unhappy punters in Blighty.

Yes! I finally got my regular version from a store for cost. I do no like the ugly print.

Play are a joke when it comes to this kind of stuff and i agree with Wanderer that there is zero chance they'll get you one. :(

yeah thats what i fear. Gonna have to wait to get my other preorders paid for now before i can think of trying to track another one down.

picture.php

Thats one dio I would buy from Sideshow.

Condolence for what? I did not lose anything. I gained a statue.

:lol

For having no print! in ski's world it's EX or Fail! :exactly: :lol

Congrats by the way it's a stunning statue isn't it?

:lol

For having no print! in ski's world it's EX or Fail! :exactly: :lol

Congrats by the way it's a stunning statue isn't it?

That's stupid. The print is ugly to me. My gain, his loss of taste.

It is a very nice statue, thank you jay.

Yes! I finally got my regular version from a store for cost. I do no like the ugly print.

Congrats! :rock

I remember when I first got him, I was blown away. He's massive and very well done. Nice pickup bro.

Man I'm finally glad I picked up this piece....I love it. It's an absolute beast!!

I'm still on the hunt for one of these. It makes me sad as I've had so many times where I was so close to getting one, but somebody else beat me to it by just a hair.

Back