Old School Halcyon Space Jockey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that diorama idea. You should suggest that in the Ask Sideshow.

I have asked in the Ask Sideshow forum, well over six months ago. But alas, no response. Maybe I will ask again.

Am I remembering correctly? I know they answered a couple of my questions, just not sure about this one. :confused:

Wow, that old kit! I actually did build one of these before. One of the hardest kits ever to build. Such a pain in the ass, and so tiny. I think the whole thing stands about 6", if that, when done. There was so much detail lacking on it, and I had heard (once upon a fairytale time) that Hot Toys was going to do CAIN, so I sold it on eBay. It would take a mumental amount of effort and time to make that kit look like that second picture of the actual CAIN. I could do it, but I'd put in so many hours (having done one before) that it is totally cost prohibitive for you to pay me to do it. Argonauts CAIN and the 1/4 Terminator Endo were the worst trouble to build.

Thank you for the reply.I forgot how small it is. Really 6" high.:horror No that is a nightmare. Working in such a small scale is enough for my eyes to crawl back into my skull and stay shut forever. I wouldn't want to put you through it. It can stay in the box but I will have a look and see if it's doable maybe over a long period of time.
This kit is in my parents house in another state and I haven't been up there for awhile so I'd forgotten how small it is.
Would still love to see that fairy tale come true. Come on Hot Toys!

Back