Old Ben Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
6eorqh.jpg

Really nice as usual. Do you strip the factory paint before you do a repaint?

Really nice as usual. Do you strip the factory paint before you do a repaint?

Thanks guys. As for the factory paint i always strip the paint before i begin. It brings out alot of the hidden details in the sculpt. I have found some of Sideshows factory jobs have layers of primer and skin tone. So stripping them def helps.

This looks amazing! and I was happy with the factory paint apps. Now I must try to repaint mine :( :lol

Thanks guys. As for the factory paint i always strip the paint before i begin. It brings out alot of the hidden details in the sculpt. I have found some of Sideshows factory jobs have layers of primer and skin tone. So stripping them def helps.

how does one strip the paint? I typically just paint it all white then go for a repaint, but stripping sounds like a better way to go. Any help or info on that would be great!

And I thought your joker was your masterpiece. Now I'm speechless.

:horror........that is just totally off the hook. excellent work.....:clap

I saw the thread name and thought, "why would you repaint him, when that figure is arguably the best likeness?" The I clicked and wow..thats looks awesome..nice job.

Stunning as always. I would love to know your technic? is is airbrush or a combination, how long to they take?Paint suggestions, Just as many tips as possible... I love your work man its breathtaking..

Back