okieh2 collection and customs / Luke from Mandalorian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that Walrus!:clap

He was one of my favorite customs to build. What's weird is that his boots are actually reddish-brown leather in the movie but every figure always has black boots so that's what I did.:lol

Looks amazing as always!! How do you get the leather looking so nicely worn in?
I paint it with a mix of several different brown tones as a base color and then do a mix of washes, dry brush and sometimes pastels - I use the washes for the darker tones and the dry brush for the lighter tones - all acrylic colors

thanks!!

That looks like a Hett! Looking amazing! Something I need to do myself. Mind sharing the list?

That looks like a Hett! Looking amazing! Something I need to do myself. Mind sharing the list?
Thanks!
Yes it is A'Sharad Hett
I used a Hasbro Tusken head (just used the face plate and cut the rest off. Then I dremeled a Dragon heads face and glued the Hasbro face plateI took several cloth bands and glued them on the head. Then painted everything. The robe is Hasbro Obi wan cut down. The vest is from a parts box - sleeves cut off and painted brown with Acrylics. Pants from a Hasbro Jedi. Leather work and bandages are custom by me.

Excellent work Heiko! I especially love that Ponda Baba, I really need to make one for myself haha.

Thanks!
Yes it is A'Sharad Hett
I used a Hasbro Tusken head (just used the face plate and cut the rest off. Then I dremeled a Dragon heads face and glued the Hasbro face plateI took several cloth bands and glued them on the head. Then painted everything. The robe is Hasbro Obi wan cut down. The vest is from a parts box - sleeves cut off and painted brown with Acrylics. Pants from a Hasbro Jedi. Leather work and bandages are custom by me.
Cutting out the faceplate… Genius 👌🏽

Back