Oh yeah, Darth Maul in 3-5 days, BRING IT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I have a spot ready for him right next to Grievous, complete with a spot to plug in his power adapter.

I will probably end up putting mine next to Greivous as well. I'll just use battery power to light mine up because of where it will be displayed at..

I am somewhat indifferent towards this piece, it could be transferrable. :confused:

Im putting mine right next to boba fett.Vader will be on the other side.I hope this looks as good as the production pics.I plan on picking up a Darth Maul 1/1 bust at Wizard World Chicago if I find one,if not I'll buy one off Ebay,then I'll be moving boba fett next to Grievous and put Vader and Darth Maul on each side of the Darth Maul 1/1 Bust.coooooooool

I'm looking forward to this one as well, although I still wish they gave him a better pose...

IrishJedi said:
No%20Money%202.jpg
So sad and true. :monkey2

ambasah said:
I'm looking forward to this one as well, although I still wish they gave him a better pose...

At first I didn't care for the pose, but it has really grown on me lately and now I think it looks excellent. :cool:

I like the pose too. I was worried about the double bladed saber being a space hog, but I think with the angle he is holding it keeps it from being too tall or too wide.

Agent0028 said:
I like the pose too. I was worried about the double bladed saber being a space hog, but I think with the angle he is holding it keeps it from being too tall or too wide.

I hope that he won't take as much space as Grievous does. That MF is just too damn wide! :maul

Not even close they had him on a podium at CIV with one or two other items while Grievous was on a slightly smaller one by itself. This one doesnt take up much space at all, actually less them Obi and Vader if my memory serves me correct.

Well, since these are fresh sculptures and not reuesed bodies like the 1/6, i would think the scale would be more accurrate, in which case Maul is probably the shortest of all characters done so far, maybe tie or a little bigger than Leia. Deffinately agree that the pose is perfect for not taking up a great deal of room, which I imagine partly played into the choice, some of his more iconic moments would have sucked up a great deal of room. Much as I love the GG statue, his saber blades got in the way and were limiting on location for me. I can't wait to have this bad boy, after that, they just need to make a dio of him and I'll have a Sideshow Maul item for every product line they make SW merch in.

Yeah, the pose does bode well for several different areas to display him at least in my collection.

geto10 said:
I hope that he won't take as much space as Grievous does. That MF is just too damn wide! :maul
Grievous is huge. Too big for my collection really, I have him on my nightstand right now, but he takes up as much room as two other figures. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about it. It's a relief to hear Maul is nowhere near that big. Mfoga, any ideas about how tall he is to the top of the lightsaber compared to others?

Back