Oh Baby !!!!! Who Wants a 1:1 T-600 Bust........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would'nt mind at all having a 1:1 bust of the T-600 !!

2721752500_28f655321b.jpg

There were plans for a mini-bust i found pics of the proto-type ages ago and it looked really sweet.

I don't know if i'd be too bothered about a T-600 1:1 not when I've got the T-800 Bust

That looks cool and all, but in the context of James Cameron's Terminator, it's friggin' retarded.

Kyle said, "the 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy. But these are new, they look human."

He didn't say, "the 600 series were built like the Incredible Hulk with tiny heads. We spotted them easy. But these are new, they only look like human body builders."

Did the art director watch the first movie? Kyle's first hand account should have been all they needed to make a realistic (and that's why it should kick ass) sequel. This design is great for a comic book, but there is no real reason for it to even be humanoid if it isn't going to try to pass for human, which, according to Kyle, it was supposed to.

And that T-70 from the T2-3D attraction is friggin' cool looking, but friggin' retarded in reality land too. Hell, I even thought the T-1000 was too far fetched, but fun.

Last edited:
The Infiltrator from the original Terminator played by Franco Columbu wasn't even as big as Arnold and neither were the T-600 in TSCC.

well, I guess you haven't watched good, he was in real life a friend and bodybuilder collegue, so they shared the same bulk
look here https://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Terminator

face it, the T 600 was the beginning of the "evolution" that eventually evolved to the T 800
and the TSCC are no reference for the terminator franchise, it should have no relations with that fantastic movie franchise. imo, it's not a usefull argument since all CGI and robotics in that serial looked like ^^^^

Last edited:
Back