Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, when you throw magic into the mix, then all the rules are off. That said, they’re doing an awfully good job with it with Doctor Strange in the MCU these days…

That`s one hell of a display! Looks awesome... Not only you gave him a very cool repaint, but also all the stuff a decent Dark Lord would want to make him happy. Even Harry`s horcrux is represented... Do all your HP figures receive such a treatment, or is he special?
Thank you very much. He is the only figure with his own shelf. So I guess he did receive some special treatment. The rest have some company. I will share another shelf.
IMG_20211129_170623_200.jpg

Thank you very much. He is the only figure with his own shelf. So I guess he did receive some special treatment. The rest have some company. I will share another shelf.
View attachment 556228
Wow... You even made a werewolf! It looks great. And it makes sence. Voldie wasn`t that much into friends, so he doesn`t need any to make him happy, but he has a lot of trinkets. Other characters would look the happiest with friends and family (imagines Wisley shelf)

Wow... You even made a werewolf! It looks great. And it makes sence. Voldie wasn`t that much into friends, so he doesn`t need any to make him happy, but he has a lot of trinkets. Other characters would look the happiest with friends and family (imagines Wisley shelf)
Haha yeah very true. And I can't take credit for the werewolf or dog and repaints on any of my figures. But I am very thankful to have them in my collection.

Haha yeah very true. And I can't take credit for the werewolf or dog and repaints on any of my figures. But I am very thankful to have them in my collection.
You can take credit for accembling it all like that. A beautiful display. A pleasure to see

I’m looking for the threeq Emma Watson / Hermione head in case anyone has one they are not using? If you do have one and might sell it, I should be grateful if you please send me a PM and we can agree a price.

Has any one tried to use the heads from the Neca 12 inch figures of Harry Ron and Hermione to help make 1/6 Order of the Phoenix versions of the characters? The underlying sculpts look very good to me (subject to a repaint) but I wasn’t sure of the scale (if they are 12 inch they might be a bit too large perhaps).

Found this no name soldier, who has a face of Emma. What do you think?
rtr.jpgfgdfh.jpg

She was released under the title of "Minitimes toys Navy Special Force SEAL HALO Female Soldier".

I’m looking for the threeq Emma Watson / Hermione head in case anyone has one they are not using? If you do have one and might sell it, I should be grateful if you please send me a PM and we can agree a price.

Everyone wants that THRREQ sculpt. It may not be perfect, but it’s the best teen Hermoine I’ve seen by and it’s not even close. I want another one too. No idea why THREEQ won’t just do another run. It’s not like they have renew any licenses or anything 😬. Finding one someone is willing to let go of is getting nearly I possible…

But the worst part is that you just gave me a new excuse to post this again!

0DB7C8E8-DCDA-46F4-9B5D-A0CDA70080DB.png

Has any one tried to use the heads from the Neca 12 inch figures of Harry Ron and Hermione to help make 1/6 Order of the Phoenix versions of the characters? The underlying sculpts look very good to me (subject to a repaint) but I wasn’t sure of the scale (if they are 12 inch they might be a bit too large perhaps).
I plan on using the NECA sculpts, just haven't gotten around to it. I think they could be pretty solid with a repaint

Just missed out on the original child release of Hermione on evilbay, absolutely gutted to say the least. Was surprised how little it went for tbh

Back