official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt mind the price if i was a die hard or even a little bit of a gi joe fan, the line doesnt interest me but with the look and quality that i saw in those pictures along with the accessories it looks like alot more of a figure than anything medicom would have put out and its still less money.

12 inch Snake Eyes through the years:

se_front.jpg
se_left.jpg

snakeeyes2.jpg

snakeeyes.jpg

nlsnakeeyes.jpg

2009 :rock

2610_press17-001.jpg

I have the 2003 version, which actually wasn't bad for its day. But that day is long gone; I can't see how Sideshow could have improved on this figure, except for one itsy, bitsy liitle question I have:

does it come with a sheath for the larger sword?
:confused:

to me the price is justified cuz this figure turned out waaaaay better than i ever thought it would. i kinda thought we'd get something like the 2003 version there. simple 2 piece outfit and a few weapons. instead we got the figure in the bottom pic and i was blown away by it and ill probably stick with this line for awhile if they keep putting out figures like this. cant wait to see some figures with faces. preferably the female ones.:D

That one above the SS Snake Eyes looks like he's wearing material made for some 70's couch.

to me the price is justified cuz this figure turned out waaaaay better than i ever thought it would. i kinda thought we'd get something like the 2003 version there. simple 2 piece outfit and a few weapons. instead we got the figure in the bottom pic and i was blown away by it

I hear you. After the license announcement I was hoping for something along the lines of Hot Toys military but was apprehensive about how Snake Eyes, the coolest of all Joes, would look in 1/6 scale due to his mostly skin tight suit. Enter the Prometheus and all of my concerns have gone away. Incredible.

12 inch Snake Eyes through the years:

se_front.jpg
se_left.jpg

snakeeyes2.jpg

snakeeyes.jpg

nlsnakeeyes.jpg

2009 :rock

2610_press17-001.jpg

I think I still have that 1992 Snake Eyes buried somewhere in the attic! :rotfl

Man, how times have changed. I'm pretty excited to see what Sideshow can do with this line, but am really looking forward to the possibility of Cobra Commander, Shipwreck, Stalker, Scarlett, and Cover Girl...some of my favorite characters right there. I'm thinking it may be too much to hope for a 1/6th B.A.T., even though it was probably my favorite figure out of the 80's lines.

Sideshow did an AWESOME job on this figure. It really is amazing from the body to the smallest detail.

It's just total bad-ass.

Must... not.... get... into... collecting... these...

Have... too... many lines... to collect... already...

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

But Snake-Eyes looks so cool and he was my favourite member of Action Force! :D

se_front.jpg
se_left.jpg

Anyone know the hip-hop tune with the line: "My UZI weighs a ton"?

Now I know how this is possible :lol

Back