Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PredEld021.jpg

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

AMAZING LES!!!!

Mudshark said:
But before that happens we really should make some sort of an index of all the good stuff that was posted here, so we can at least use it as a reference source. I thought about mentioning it on the Alien/Aliens thread, but Darklord Dave shut it down before I had a chance. I thought we could start a new thread, as you suggested, with one person to manage / edit the index on Page 1. Then some of us could each voluntarily take a certain number of pages (like from Pg. 50-60, for example) to scan and post the pages of interest under selected headings listed in the index. The index manager could then update the info in the index, and then the contributor could go back and delete their initial report. That way, the new index thread (for this thread) wouldn't get cluttered with pages of needless postings. Hope that made sense! :monkey4

I don't know if it would work or not, but it might be worth a try. It would be a shame to lose all the great pics and information that's graced this a$$-kicking thread up till now!

You're right, of course. But that sounds like a whole lot of work. :lol Awhile ago I thought I'd edit on my post on the first page to include links to some of the more useful pages with a description. That way people could pull up the first page and use it like a jumping off point. But then I realized that my first post was like on page 3 or something. :lol

Those some BAD dudes, Mudshark!
Totally cool!

That's the next idea to me, humans and Preds working together the whole time, in some story....be a nice change....
"Say hello to my little friend!"

bagelsncheesey said:
AWESOME pics Mudshark!!!!!!!! Gotta love HT!!!

On a side note, did you put together that SEAL UDT Halo Jumper?

Hot Toys rules the planet!!! To answer your question, I'm about halfway done with him. He's literally loaded with gear and it takes time (and plenty of patience) to get everything in the right places while managing to avoid breaking anything! Should be ready for some pics soon. Not sure where I should post 'em, but I suppose the "Hot Toys kick ***" thread would be best place. :D

dekadentdave said:
"I want Hawkins body found." :lol

Hey Mudshark, you should convert these guys into Dutch's squad.

I've been considering it for a while. If I could get some good head sculpts of Blane, Billy, and Mac, then I've probably got enough gear and weapons to make those guys right now. I think Lonnie has a Dutch head, doesn't he? Anyway, those are my favorite characters and are the first ones I'd want to have.

When (not if) HT makes Pred 1, do you think they might actually make some of Dutch's men? They've got everything they need already except a license and the head sculpts!

thasnk to everyone and thier awesome set ups I finally broke and bought my first HT figure the chopper pred :monkey5 ! and now I can safley say it wont be my last ! .:lol

Back