Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

Play.com have the NECA T2 figs down for June 30th...but as 7" figs? What happened to 12"?? Maybe they're just not available for Pre-order yet and are trying to milk the cash cow by hoping people will buy the 7" first.

https://www.play.com/Search.aspx?se...minator+2+Cult+Classics&page=search&pa=search

NECA's primary product is 7" scaled figures, and in lines where there's more than 1 character/figure and no license restrictions, they'll release 1 or 2 12" figures from it, but the 7" is their primary scale.

The only one we'd probably all say it definitely won't be is the 'T-800 revealing endo arm'. It could conceivably be the battledamaged one but more likely the shotgun one or the mini-gun.

i thought these were coming out in may, now june? or is it just some online site thats saying that? sometimes those online ordering sites get stuff later even if they are already in stores.

Should the battle damage Terminator with grenade launcher have a more damaged head from when the T-1000 slides that big ass mullion like bar into his head? because i think after that happend to daze him, the T-1000 then switches on the gears to trap the T-800 arm in the gears, then obviously he tore himself free...but, i think that figure should come with a spare(un damaged) arm and a beretta i think it was he had? and the launcher..then a extra final scene damaged head and the torn arm like in the pic.

Ahh..nevermind! read previous posts..full battle damage head is coming, i will buy all of these, too bad my neca Endo's head snapped clean off with no force at all..love Neca's sculpts..the paint is the problem..some figures are brittle as well..just like the Predators from McFarlane.

Last edited:

I see a lot of Kurt...

10101817A~Kurt-Russell-Posters.jpg

lol kurt russel's got puppy dog eyes in this pic. :lol

love these figures, while the samples show them with stands do you think the final retail will come with them as well? one thing I didn't like much was the 18 inch Endoskeleton not coming with a stand and I could never get it to stand on its own.

love these figures, while the samples show them with stands do you think the final retail will come with them as well? one thing I didn't like much was the 18 inch Endoskeleton not coming with a stand and I could never get it to stand on its own.

I've never gotten a stand with an 18" NECA, only the 7" ones, and even not all of those have them.

Hard to say if these T2 7" figures will have display bases or not.

thanks MaulFan!

haven't gotten a chance to read every post but did they explain why the one with the exposed endoarm, Arnold is holding a gun instead of a blade?

also have the packaging photos been released yet? thank you

Holy smokes this looks NICE! I wonder what scale these will come in?

is this one accurate? when his left arm was broken off, the grenade launcher was already knocked out of possession by T-1000, the next time he grabs the grenade launcher back is after rerouting his power cell and by then half his face is already exposing the endoskull? but this one shows the damaged from the SWAT team at Cyberdynes.

if that is the case then it is accurate..can't wait to see the stage 5 head...

is this one accurate? when his left arm was broken off, the grenade launcher was already knocked out of possession by T-1000, the next time he grabs the grenade launcher back is after rerouting his power cell and by then half his face is already exposing the endoskull? but this one shows the damaged from the SWAT team at Cyberdynes.

I believe Tankman is going to look into cross compatability between these figures - ie. that arms&heads etc could be switched around. Hopefully that way every combination of outfit/weapon/battledamage from the film will be possible. True enough the BD figure, as pictured, shouldn't have a grenade launcher in his hand - although we'd all be pissed if he didn't come with the grenade launcher. It will be accurate for him to have the launcher with the alternate head that will have the final stage battle damage so we were told.

I'm hoping the post-SWAT assault T-800 will be possible - ie. the BD head we've seen on a BD body but with both arms intact - like the McFarlane figure from years ago only now with the Arnie likeness.

how sure are we that the final battle terminator will come with the aletrnate head. also, will these be coming out with the release TS?

I cannot wait for these....damn......just hope the factory doesnt overdo it with the paint apps - want these to look beautiful!

Back