Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The people complaining about the price have no idea how the toy business works. This is a niche figure set with a limited run.

I'd happily pay them their asking price plus shipping. Trouble is they won't let me order the damn thing - they've made the determination to exclude their international fans. Same story as with that damn Hasbro Sailbarge. Although in this case there's no ****ing way I'm missing out. Hasbro can go **** themselves. They lost a 25 year collector. NECA have annoyed me with this but at least John Connor won't cost me 2 grand on the aftermarket if that's where I have to buy him.

Ahh..I see, that explains the camo jacket from the plain green one in the film

It's got a camo-pattern in the movie aswell. Unfortunately they've gone cheap on us with that aspect.

Ahh..I see, that explains the camo jacket from the plain green one in the film

So it’s like BTTF the Ride and Star Tours?

It's a live show and a 3D film. You go into a Skynet exhibition or something, and Sarah Connor, JC, and the T 800 show up in person. I think the T 800 shoots the T 1000 and they jump in the time machine and the show becomes a 3D movie.

I don't think it was replaced by bayformers, at least not the one here in FL. It would be cool as an extra on a blu Ray. Not sure how'd hey do the live action parts though. :lol

Either Bayformers or Fast and Furious. One of the two.

WT# is Bayformers..is that Transformers :lol

Yes.

I'd happily pay them their asking price plus shipping. Trouble is they won't let me order the damn thing - they've made the determination to exclude their international fans. Same story as with that damn Hasbro Sailbarge. Although in this case there's no ****ing way I'm missing out. Hasbro can go **** themselves. They lost a 25 year collector. NECA have annoyed me with this but at least John Connor won't cost me 2 grand on the aftermarket if that's where I have to buy him.

It's got a camo-pattern in the movie aswell. Unfortunately they've gone cheap on us with that aspect.

I know they didn't release a lot and sold out fast, but did you see earlier this year Hasbro offered the Sail Barge internationally?

I think he's someone who is actually going to the show. Is there a 2 per person limit at the show itself?

Last year it was 2 items per person (ie 2 of the same thing or 1 of 2 different items), but there's nothing to stop anyone from getting back in line and doing it over. Same deal at Mezco. Hasbro was the only one really doing anything, they're also the only one who actually checked your badge against your ID. I was borrowing someone's so I couldn't get anything from Hasbro last year.

I know they didn't release a lot and sold out fast, but did you see earlier this year Hasbro offered the Sail Barge internationally.

Yep, but only to a small subsection of countries and mine was not among them. They gave no prior indication they most of the world would still be excluded from this so-called international option and I had passed on other opportunities such as Darkside Toys in the UK to wait for it.

Yep, but only to a small subsection of countries and mine was not among them. They gave no prior indication they most of the world would still be excluded from this so-called international option and I had passed on other opportunities such as Darkside Toys in the UK to wait for it.

Oh that sucks, I would've assumed Ireland would have been a country for that, sorry!

I'm looking for a brand new pescadero T-800, as It's the only one I'm missing. I was going to get one off of eBay but I don't want to get one of the knock offs versions. Is there a way to tell the difference?

If I've ever owned a knock off NECA it was good enough not to be able to tell the difference :lol The Ultimate Alien Warrior might aswell have been a knock-off anyhow.

I tend to assume any listing from the US is a genuine NECA product and I disregard all the suspiciously cheap listings from China. Beyond that I wouldn't know what to tell you.

Thanks man. I might even go for one of the knock offs actually. I didn't realize how expensive some of the older neca figures were.

Finally got hold of a NECA Cult Classics Endoskeleton with Future War base

IMG_20190601_162920.jpg

IMG_20190601_162933.jpg

IMG_20190601_162945.jpg

IMG_20190601_162955.jpg

Nice. That base is something I'm very glad I have. I have my custom battledamaged Endoskeleton lying on mine, must see if I have a pic to show you.

Hey everyone. I really wasnt happy displaying the Neca 1/4 T800 without shades so decided to mod it using the 1/4 scale Diamond Select Terminator headsculpt with a sculpted neck.

I'm very happy with how it turned out.
f61ff0c2b0fdade16090cb352777919a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Nice. That base is something I'm very glad I have. I have my custom battledamaged Endoskeleton lying on mine, must see if I have a pic to show you.

I would love to see it if you do have a pic! I also now have all 3 Mcfarlane Sarah Connors so they are displayed in my detolf with all my NECA T1000 variations and the Mcfarlane Prezzle man T1000. Here is a pic!

IMG_20190601_225154.jpg

EDIT: It is a bit crowded though! Also the shelf needs a clean! Might get some small stands so doesn't look so cluttered but I definitely need a whole new glass cabinet!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I really wasnt happy displaying the Neca 1/4 T800 without shades so decided to mod it using the 1/4 scale Diamond Select Terminator headsculpt with a sculpted neck.

I'm very happy with how it turned out.
f61ff0c2b0fdade16090cb352777919a.jpg

That's awesome dude. Is that the Blu Ray Edition Endo arm on the right? What is the one on the left?

Anyone read the rumoured 'spoilers' about Dark Fate on reddit? Particularly about supposedly what happens to John Connor? I will walk out of the cinema/theater if that happens and shout '***** Cameron & Miller!' :lol

T1 & T2 will never be the same if so! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
That's awesome dude. Is that the Blu Ray Edition Endo arm on the right? What is the one on the left?
Thanks man... That is indeed the Blu Ray Endoarm. The one on the left is another Neca 1/4 T800 using the hands from the Diamond select 1/4 T800. I'll take pics once I'm back home if you would like to see them.

Not quite clean Enterbay but way better than the stock head without glasses and miles better than the awfully skinny body the diamond select has. Likeness is there just needed a repaint.
128d26fd87ad0ce40e5702c23d83076e.jpg
1ef02b0e73f166e4593d854199aa65f3.jpg

Back