Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe like the squad car he showed which was all wrong, this is just a starting point and must be modified. I knew this was way off as soon as I saw it.

Wow, that looks insanely impressive for that scale. Does that company make quality products? Any word on the price range?

Not yet, article says coming in November so presumably details coming soon, my guess is $50-$100 based on MEZCO prices for their 1/12 figures.

Another scale for the DX10 head and neck to annoy me in! :yess:

I'll probably pick it up out of curiosity to see exactly how it scales with NECA. NECA is 1/10 though isn't it? Whilst this is 1/12.

How can they get away with just shrinking Hot Toys work though? Even the hands seem to be shrunken Hot Toys hands. The overall package is exactly the same except for the stand and none of the chip removal stuff. Same tiny grenades, lets not go fixing anyone else's mistakes.

Last edited:
Then again this picture makes it look NECA sized. Cross-compatibility would be nice.

Twelfth-Scale-Terminator-2-T-800-Figure-007.jpg

A-dev may get his John Connor one day, yet. Someone asked Randy about a Terminator accessory pack, since they announced a Nightmare on Elm Street pack. He said it was a tough one, and asked for suggestions. Someone said Endo arm in tube, and he said they already had it made for other purposes. If not for an accessory pack, the only other logical figure they could pack it with is John.

Although, I wouldn't be able to not laugh if they ended up making a Dyson figure instead.

Wish they would make an official Neca store that we can walk into like the Disneystore

I need it now

A-dev may get his John Connor one day, yet. Someone asked Randy about a Terminator accessory pack, since they announced a Nightmare on Elm Street pack. He said it was a tough one, and asked for suggestions. Someone said Endo arm in tube, and he said they already had it made for other purposes. If not for an accessory pack, the only other logical figure they could pack it with is John.

Although, I wouldn't be able to not laugh if they ended up making a Dyson figure instead.

That's the first time I've seen Randy himself make reference to it since he originally posted it. That's very hopeful. I highly doubt it's Dyson but if they want to make him I hope they do by all means :lol

Given that Hawkins from Predator is an SDCC exclusive they'd likely go that route with John Connor aswell. We've already seen this year's exclusives so we wouldn't be seeing him next month unless they want to prove me completely wrong by making him part of the regular line to be sold at retail. Obviously I would favour the latter so I can get more without paying through the nose.

I know this belongs in the movie section but I thought you guys would be interested.

Sarah1.jpg

From Yahoo:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/she-already-back-linda-hamilton-182335893.html

Sarah Connor is back — and she’s ready to kick some ass!

On Tuesday, Linda Hamilton was spotted for the first time on set in Madrid, Spain while filming the new Terminator reboot.

In the photos, the 61-year-old looked ready to go toe-to-toe against the bad guys, as she showed off her toned arms while wearing a bulletproof vest and holding a gun in her hand.

The still unnamed film, which will also feature the film’s main star Arnold Schwarzenegger, is currently scheduled to be released on Nov. 22, 2019, four months after its initial release date in July.

James Cameron, who is producing the new movie, previously announced Hamilton would be returning in September 2017.

“As meaningful as she was to gender and action stars everywhere back then, it’s going to make a huge statement to have that seasoned warrior that she’s become return,” Cameron said at a private event celebrating the 33-year-old franchise, according to Entertainment Weekly.

He also added that it’s not unusual for “50-year-old, 60-year-old guys” to star in action movies, there “isn’t an example of that for women.”

But despite the presence of the film’s original stars, the Avatar director says the new film won’t just be about Schwarzenegger and Hamilton’s characters.

“We’re starting a search for an 18-something woman to be the new centerpiece of the new story,” Cameron said of his plan to bring in the next Terminator star. It was later announced that Mackenzie Davis, 31, would be joining the film, directed by Tim Miller.

“We still fold time. We will have characters from the future and the present. There will be mostly new characters but we’ll have Arnold and Linda’s characters to anchor it,” Cameron added.

Back