Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that mean Cap is cast already? :horror :google

My guess is that he'll be completely in shadow so you can't see a face but his presence will be there.....who knows dependant on what they do you might even get a glimpse of the costuming. I'm assuming it'll be in flashback or retelling form from 1942....

Well if they are working on *Spoilers a new Super Soldier Serum I could see a flashback of Cap or something similar. I just think it would be amazing if they already had an actor cast and sprung a HUGE surprise on the audience as the new TV spots already show RDJ as Tony Stark.

o.k. i'm officially pumped for this movie now. HUULLLLLLLK!!!!!!!!!

c'mon SS give us some movie figs!

:lol I want HT to do them more actually. Give me a Hulk to go with my Iron Man. Ahhh HT is gonna break me. :lol

oh yeah, good point as far as the 12" stuff I would want HT to do them too. Now statue format, it's all SS.

Interesting, I don't see the score for sale anywhere but Amazon, was hoping to just get it from iTunes or pick it up and not have to wait and pay shipping fees, but if that's the only option I'll do it, must have.

I guarantee right now, the whereever Banner is explaining what happened to him and why, you'll get the glimpse of Cap. I really don't think it'll be anything more than that.

Cap will probably be in the area were they show Banner working on the formula, which is supposed to be the new Super-Soldier Serum. I just want to see who they chose!!!!

just bought Planet Hulk hardback and World War Hulk just to ease my hulk fever. i'm trying to keep my expectations at the "it entertained me" level though.

just bought Planet Hulk hardback and World War Hulk just to ease my hulk fever. i'm trying to keep my expectations at the "it entertained me" level though.

YOU'VE BOUGHT TWO GREAT BOOKS MAN...:rock

Planet Hulk = Beyond Awesome

World War Hulk = Non-stop 5 issue crapfest

Can anyone out there recommend some other good hulk trades?

Planet Hulk = Beyond Awesome

World War Hulk = Non-stop 5 issue crapfest

Yeah I figured it could not compare. I'll read it later.

EDIT: Couldn't wait, read it and really enjoyed it too. :rock I liked the ending. "Bear witness to his choice children and give thanks to your gods and then pray for their mercy for tonight the Hulk may sleep, but this rage will never die."

Last edited:
hulk..............smashhhhh !!!

this make me even APPRECIATE my grey PF more:banana
hulk1.jpg

Back