OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

Disgust.gif

Yeah, I betting on it; but I'm really not a big fan of that sneak suit. I never used it in the game.

Knowing hot toys with their teaser pictures and their cat suit trend with the Jill Valentine figure; it will be probably be the OCCP version .

You know, I really wanted a Sneaking Suit version. But, after hearing about what happened to the Hot Toys Batman Begins 2011 figure, I'll reconsider buying another rubber suit figure. Hot Toys needs to make Big Boss in the jungle camo. Although, that look is pretty generic right now, since there are so many Big Boss figures that have been released.

Still can't wait for this though.

You know, I really wanted a Sneaking Suit version. But, after hearing about what happened to the Hot Toys Batman Begins 2011 figure, I'll reconsider buying another rubber suit figure. Hot Toys needs to make Big Boss in the jungle camo. Although, that look is pretty generic right now, since there are so many Big Boss figures that have been released.

Still can't wait for this though.

Oh god I really hope its not the sneaking suit. Firstly, I never used it or even knew it was in the game until MGS3D pics came out. Second, I dont want a Batman fiasco.

Isnt there another material they can use? Theres gotta be. Rubber cant be the only material that can achieve this effect. Besides, the sneaking suit doesnt even look rubbery like Batmans outfit.

The suit will be probably similar to Jill Valentine's ... yes, I've never used the suit myself; it looked awkward to me. I hope it comes with his BDU.

Big Boss should be in the Tiger Stripe BDU! :yess:

I hate that suit. Just start with MGS1, then Iron Man the licence.

I prefer the MGS1 and 2 suits, and Raidens Skull suit better but that suit is badass too(imo)!

It looks alot better in-game than in the renders

im with you 100% on Iron manning the series :)

Sneaking.jpg

The idea of not giving Big Boss the camo suit you see him wearing in promotions and in the jungle and such is really silly. If I wanted the stealth suit, then I would get a figure of Solid Snake.

Stealth suits are a staple of the Metal Gear series though. i love that ____, they do it the best.

I think they're goin for the sneaking suit cause Hot Toys likes to do more chalenging things. The junge fatigues are pretty bog standard. also Medicom did it

snake_tiger_stripe.jpg

this fig is still badass

I'm not really fond of the MGS3 sneaking suit, either. The best was the Snake camo, imo. If memory serves you got it from beating The Boss using just a tranquilizer. It was brill, you could use it in jungle or urban environments!

Leave the sneaking suit for MGS1,2 and 4 Snake,i want Tiger stripe and olive drab for Big Boss.

Still waiting for a GOOD MGS2: Sons of Liberty Solid Snake Sneaking Suit figure. That was my favorite outfit of his after he adopted the mullet look.

Very badass. I still remember when i first saw MGS2 Snake, i was like "damn" they couldn't have followed up his bad-ass design from MGS1 any better.

Im sure Play Arts will be on that ____ next year, hopefully they sculpt his face like the Artwork and not the MGS4 character model

mgs2-solid-snake7.jpg

You're thinking too small, i don't want nearly all variants of one character, i want some Solid, Liquid, Naked, Old, boss, some villains, Raiden, Olga and lots of others :pray:

Leave the sneaking suit for MGS1,2 and 4 Snake,i want Tiger stripe and olive drab for Big Boss.

:goodpost:

Solid Snake = Sneaking Suit
Big Boss = Camo Suits

(Although after some Solid Snake's and Naked Snake, i'll happily get a Sneaking Suit Big Boss)

:impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :gah: :impatient: :impatient: :impatient: :mad:

1. Fresh our of torture chamber with bandages
2. Tiger stripe camo
3. Halo jump outfit
4. Graveyard visit suit

Any two of these Id be content with.

#1 can just be accessories.

1. Fresh our of torture chamber with bandages
2. Tiger stripe camo
3. Halo jump outfit

this is the only way i'd accept a fatigues version of snake. Which is if it came with this stuff and more

accessories is key for HT Metal Gear line!

i dont care what he is wearing, hell i dont care if hes naked i just want ht to hurry up,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back