OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

vulcan raven, sniper wolf, ocelot, solid, liquid, mantis, grey fox, damn i can't wait to see all the bosses and their accessories. i thought this line was for more than just mgs3?

You and me both! :1-1:

I sure hope it's for more than MGS3, and given how long they are taking with this line I would like to see them do it chronologically.

Out of curiosity would anyone be interested in a HT Otacon? He could come with a locker and urine puddle accessory!

I want the Beauty and Beast Quartet Hot Toys. :(

They would be way more interesting in 1/6 scale figures than head sculpts and costumes beyond Snake himself. :eek:

I want the Beauty and Beast Quartet Hot Toys. :(

They would be way more interesting in 1/6 scale figures than head sculpts and costumes beyond Snake himself. :eek:

That would be killer, but so damn expensive.

If HT abandon this license after one or two figs like so many others, then i quit.

Lost Faith In This Big Mgs Fan Here I Dont Expect Nothing Till I See It They Had The License For A While Now .

Lost Faith In This Big Mgs Fan Here I Dont Expect Nothing Till I See It They Had The License For A While Now .

Wow your post structure always seems to blow my mind when I try to read and understand it. Isn't it inconvenient to capitalize every word? :lol

Wow your post structure always seems to blow my mind when I try to read and understand it. Isn't it inconvenient to capitalize every word? :lol

lol maybe i go a little overboard.

Anticipating the mgs releases most of all...solid snake fan to the core. Batman is a close second :)

Big Boss, Young Ocelot, Old Snake (suit), Psycho Mantis, Sniper Wolf, The Fury.

Please dont make Cyborg Ninja. I dont know why people want him so much but he was the biggest _______ ever. Hell, Id rather get Raiden than him.

Gow for game of the year? Haha not likely with uncharted 3,
mw3, skyrim, and battlefield 3 still coming out. Plus the reason the medicom ones didn't sell was the quality

Gow for game of the year? Haha not likely with uncharted 3,
mw3, skyrim, and battlefield 3 still coming out. Plus the reason the medicom ones didn't sell was the quality

Necro-post reply.... :slap

Wow wtf happened there? I posted that not even 5 mins after he did, don't know how it just went through

I think like many of the other figures there waiting for 2012 since that's the MGS 25th anniversary.

even though they said it would come out this year im thinking the same thing about 3As Rex

Wow, didn't know that.

And that 3A Rex is coming out soon?

33l2wap.jpg

main.png

- I want... I want it. I want it!

2259948373_1.jpg

I can't wait for The Boss. I'm more excite for her than Big Boss.

I'm sure some ppl have seen this, but it's new to me, looks pretty sweet!

58.jpg

I'm sure some ppl have seen this, but it's new to me, looks pretty sweet!

58.jpg

It's just a repainted Iron Man. That's all. Yeah it's a good job, but not accurate.

Yes I'm aware that it's a repainted mark III.

Still I think it's a good job, and gets me that much more excited for a true HT Ninja.

Yes I'm aware that it's a repainted mark III.

Still I think it's a good job, and gets me that much more excited for a true HT Ninja.

True. I wasn't trying to sound rude or anything, so I hope you didn't take it that way:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back