OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wow! Wasn't expecting the Boss to be so boss :rock oh Snake looks solid too. Hoping to get Solid next along with Cyborg Ninja.

6a853733gw1dsaohlgnvej.jpg

Automatic Pre-order! :rock

Bugging my local sellers now, on when I can pay for Pre-order.. Hehe :clap

Hmm...after waiting this long and this is what comes out of it. Not really impressed, that sneaking suit looks pretty bad.

The Boss looks okay, but that creased area underneath the breasts are killing it, I know, there's no other way to articulate it but still, after about 5 years of development this is a little disappointing.

I feel like I'm looking at oversized Play Arts.

Last edited:
Seems like there are a lot of folks who never played MGS. Hopefully, the Hot Toys releases will get them interested in the games.

No, can't say I did. I guess it's meant to be like that? Just seemed wierd to me that a Hot Toys fig only gets shown with her tits nearly hanging out.....reminds me of all the try-hard, attempted, boner-inducing anime statues :monkey3

Seems like there are a lot of folks who never played MGS. Hopefully, the Hot Toys releases will get them interested in the games.

MGS was always Playstation exclusive and being an Xbox owner I never got around to playing them....except one of the first on PS1. After that us Xbox players had Sam Fisher instead *waits for hail of abuse*

No, can't say I did. I guess it's meant to be like that? Just seemed wierd to me that a Hot Toys fig only gets shown with her tits nearly hanging out.....reminds me of all the try-hard, attempted, boner-inducing anime statues :monkey3

Well, The Boss isn't the only Hot Toys figure that has the mammaries hanging out. There's also Battle Suit Jill Valentine and Black Widow.

But, just so you know, she looked like that in the game toward the end. I'd have it no other way :monkey3

MGS was always Playstation exclusive and being an Xbox owner I never got around to playing them....except one of the first on PS1. After that us Xbox players had Sam Fisher instead *waits for hail of abuse*

:slap

Think that you should stop right there and play the game. Why make a comment about the design when it's clearly from the video game? All in the title, find it, play it.

MGS HD collection is out for Xbox 360

You now have no excuse, get it now!

Also, Splinter Cell is still cool, the only "hail of abuse" you're going to get is using the Xbox as an excuse. Laaaamee

Why the "hail of abuse"? MGS now has an HD release for the 360, so you can pick up the games and play them (if you have a 360).

Well you have no excuse now that the HD collection is out. Go play it...now!...right now. Unless of course you don't have a 360 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back