Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wal Mart sells them for $6.88 around me... they're the cheapest I've found. I saw 2 McHans and a McVader on the pegs today. Still no Rebel trooper though.

That's strange. The Wal-Mart here in NC dropped their TAC single figures to 5.88 right before the X-mas shopping rush. I figured the prices were the same between stores.

Grabbed two more McQuarrie stormtroopers (left the Boba on the pegs) at the Wal-Mart across the border in Maine for $5.73.:D I think my number for the stormies is at 8 now (with an additional one with the gold coin).

dsc04840fp5.jpg

The box is literally smaller than the figure. The carded figure is 9", the box is 8". It's a good thing they also stuck one of those air cushions in there to protect it. :lol

The figure is nice. I like the face sculpt but wish they had made his beard a little more like the painting.

Sorry to hear that, they did the same to me awhile ago:
Ugh, I just got Leia Starkiller today and they crammed the package into a shipping box that's just too small. I had to cut the shipping box away just so there wasn't any more damage. :mad:

So if you're ordering Star Wars figures from them, make sure to order two or more at a time.
Glad I found a MOC Starkiller at Target to replace that one, hopefully you'll have the same luck Batty.
I got my Han and two Snow Troopers a couple of days ago. I was going to open one of the troopers but just don't feel like do so no I have it in hand. Maybe when I get a Rebel Trooper to go with him I'll crack him open.

That's strange. The Wal-Mart here in NC dropped their TAC single figures to 5.88 right before the X-mas shopping rush. I figured the prices were the same between stores.

Ya know, $6.88 is just what I've always paid. I haven't looked at the prices the last couple of weeks. It may have dropped.

Glad I found a MOC Starkiller at Target to replace that one, hopefully you'll have the same luck Batty.

I probably will. I (or my wife) have had good luck finding them at Wal-Mart or Target. It's just these last three that have been tough to find. That's why I ordered Han through HTS.

i still have a mcquarrie snowtrooper for sale, $10 shipped to u.s.

What part of NC are you in? I hadn't noticed that, though my figure shopping has dropped recently.

hasbro's online ordering for these mcquarries SUX! that 'coming soon, out of stock' game got real frustrating.

btw, does anyone have a complete list of all figures they're going to produce? or will they be announced when hasbro feels so inclined? :confused:

Rebel Trooper back up! Finally got it. The Holiday20 code doesn't work anymore, but ARBYS10 is good for 10% off ($0.70, but that is better than nothing).

Thanks for the heads up guys! I picked up a Rebel Trooper and Voolvif Monn. I tried to get two Rebel Troopers but there's a limit, it wasn't that way on the Snow Trooper. Here's another 10% off code: SMILE10
I'm now only missing C3P0/R2D2 and Yoda/Obi-Wan.

Rebel Trooper back up! Finally got it. The Holiday20 code doesn't work anymore, but ARBYS10 is good for 10% off ($0.70, but that is better than nothing).

The Rebel Trooper is the last one I need as well. I've been fairly lucky finding them on the shelf so I'm gonna pass on the whole ordering on-line thing. The hunt continues. :D

Recently I've found a whole bunch of Han Solos... so that's encouraging. :D

The droid set and Deak are the only ones I had to buy on-line. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Still no rebel trooper, I don't think I've seen any of that series yet. Oh well, I've just got to trust in the pegs.

I've only ordered Han and the Rebel Trooper on-line. I've had no luck finding them on pegs anywhere. I just need Starkiller.

Starkiller is the figure I've seen the least... and not surprising since its a really great figure. But Hasbro has a way of cranking out extra figures, it always seems that whatever figure you couldn't find last month becomes readily available later on.

Back