Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see where POA 1/6 Hermione no longer has that casual outfit that I liked
so much - this figure only comes with her Hogwarts outfit. This sucks!
I was looking forward to her being in that outfit! What's going on with Star Ace???

I thought there were two versions? One figure that comes with both outfits and a cheaper one that just comes with the Hogwarts one.

Damn, Newt looks great!
FB_IMG_1499883651938.jpg

^ :yess: :yess: :yess: NEWT!!! About damn time there was an update on him - he looks great...I need that figure in my collection yesterday! :rock :panic:

Newt looks good, but something looks weird about his face. Perhaps when a higher res image is revealed that'll clear things up for me. It's good to know SA will be at comic-con.

Wow, that Newt looks great! I'll definitely be adding him to my collection. Can't wait to see what his accessories are too!

Those sure look like the 1/8 figures to me. :(

They do. I have a bad feeling that Newt maybe the last of the 1/6th figures. Hope I'm wrong. I would love to get excited about these figures again. On the plus side, now I feel like I have more time to go ahead and catch up on some of the older figures.

Harry and Voldemort look like the same figures from their 1/8 line that they have previewed before. Newt looks to be 1/6 and they said ages ago that he was going to be a 1/6 release so hopefully that hasn't changed.

Sadly the 1/6 line has really slowed down and there does not appear to be much momentum at the moment, hopefully that changes at SDCC. Some of the characters I really would like to see represented on my shelf have not even been hinted at yet (Deathly Hallows Harry, Ron and Hermione and Draco either from DH or HBP) and all seem like big sellers to me so I can't imagine the line is done yet.

I asked Star Ace directly about Newt's scale and they confirmed he was 1/6 so that's a relief...

I may be wrong, of course, but my opinion is this: If Star Ace is afraid of taking a long term bath on the 1/6 HP line, wait until they switch over fully to 1/8. THAT will be the epic BATH they fear.

I asked Star Ace directly about Newt's scale and they confirmed he was 1/6 so that's a relief...

I may be wrong, of course, but my opinion is this: If Star Ace is afraid of taking a long term bath on the 1/6 HP line, wait until they switch over fully to 1/8. THAT will be the epic BATH they fear.

:yess: Phew!! Thanks for that...I'd forgotten about the 1/8 line and feared the worst when I saw some of the comments (on here and elsewhere) that there was a possibility that he might not be 1/6 scale!

I'm trying to kitbash a head onto a Harry Potter body. Any advice on the kind connector I need to fit into the head to get a decent fit? Any tips welcome!

Back