Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty awesome pose QuiGon! I didn't know the flying bases were so dynamic and sturdy.

I'm rewatching the films right now. Goblet of Fire was last night. So damn good. Just finished Order of the Phoenix. I honestly don't know which one is my favorite. I think it's Half-Blood Prince. It beats out Goblet of Fire just by a centimeter. :)

The accessories and the outfit on the Triwizard Harry look great, but that head sculpt on it always keeps me from ordering it. I'm hoping they get around to making a Graveyard Harry, and give that sculpt another shot.

It's a little soft, which is why I passed earlier, but I'm convinced I can light it on display to give him some additional character and depth. But being able to get a great flying pose using all the accessories in a way that really represents GOF in such an eye catching way (even though he never really appeared like this in the film, lol) put me over the top.

The accessories and the outfit on the Triwizard Harry look great, but that head sculpt on it always keeps me from ordering it. I'm hoping they get around to making a Graveyard Harry, and give that sculpt another shot.

I feel the same way. I really wanted to like it but the sculpt kinda lacks detail. I may still get it eventually because I like everything else about it so much. The Triwizard Games was an amazing set up to Voldemort's return. Any chance we get a Cedric Diggory figure...? :)

Hoping to hear some news soon... a new announcement, a new figure starting to ship. It's been a real quiet time for all 1/6 scale licenses that I'm interested in lately.

I'm hoping PoA Harry is released soon. It looks like it has the best likeness so far.

I added some photo backdrops to my Detolf figure displays. Here's my Potter setups.

Potter Kids 2 Detolf Display.jpgPotter Detolf Display.jpg

Is this even still happening? Over two months since the film's release and nada from Star Ace.

:exactly: I can't imagine the demand will really be there, surely?

I'd buy Newt, purely to add as an interest to my HP figures, but I wouldn't buy any others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIxHc99At7n/?tagged=staracetoys
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIxGvbvAjT9/?tagged=staracetoys

I found those 2 shots of the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry sculpt from the sculptor on Instagram. Not sure, if they were shared here before. It's comforting to know that she's the same one who did the Chamber of Secrets Harry sculpt, so hopefully it'll survive mass production

Been trying to find some of Hermione, but I can't find any. Hermione's back up for pre-order on Sideshow again, by the way.

found this shot of Harry and Ron that made me laugh.

Back