Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay let's get off the whole Ron discussion for a while.
We know that Dumbledore(Gambon version) is going to be revealed soon according to Dave. Then a version of Lucius Malfoy with Dobby is next.
After them who'd you like to see announced?
For me Professor McGonagall is right up there.
Then I'd like to see Lockhart,he could come with some "freshly caught " Cornish Pixies.

McGonagall and Bellatrix are logical next moves for Star Ace IMO. Lupin would be good too.

There's lots of love for Lockhart here and I can definitely see him being done, but I wouldn't expect him before McGonagall and Bella, despite his many great outfits.

Thoughts on Umbridge? I see her pop up all the time on "Greatest Villains Ever Top 50" lists and what-not, though I wonder if her look might be a little too... something... for Star Ace.

This line needs some strong female characters now - they nailed it with Hermione, so Star Ace are capable (forgetting Selene). I'd like to see Bellatrix and McGonagall, but I'd be happy to see other characters like Umbridge etc. Trelawny would be fun too, but I don't see her being made. I'd also enjoy Tonks in her hippy/grunge type clothes and boots. Again, I doubt we'll see her. . .

Yeah Trelawney's too niche. Tonks would be a possibility but they underplayed her in the films to the point where I don't think she's likely either.

Umbridge would be a good one. I dunno if I could stomach looking at an Umbridge doll every day though. :lol Such a brilliantly horrible character. Imelda Staunton really nailed that role.

Imelda Staunton really nailed that role.

:exactly: Her interview in the extras is very funny. She said the character is described as something like - "short, nasty and toad like" etc and people said to her, "You'd be great for that part." :lol Very good actress.

Yeah Trelawney's too niche. Tonks would be a possibility but they underplayed her in the films to the point where I don't think she's likely either.

Umbridge would be a good one. I dunno if I could stomach looking at an Umbridge doll every day though. :lol Such a brilliantly horrible character. Imelda Staunton really nailed that role.

:lol :exactly: She did a great job, really made her such a horrible detestable character (in the best possible way of course!!). She'd certainly be an interesting figure!! I'd like to get a figure of Tonks too - not sure it'll happen though tbh.

Gambon wasn't my Dumbledore, but I'd love any updates right now. It seemed like we had WAY more sneak peeked figures last year to look forward to than we have this year. I hope Star Ace isn't getting discouraged by the sales of this line and cutting back at Potterverse releases. =\

Last edited:
Ron is never off the table. I'm always pushing for more Rons.

Good to know. I am not a person that can go deep in this line but I will probably be in for sets of main 3 and cherry pick others. I don't need them from every movie but a young set (already done), set from the middle movies (2/3s of the way) and a set from the last would display nicely.

My top five most wanted:
1. Minerva McGonagall
2. Sybill Trelawney
3. Lucius Malfoy
4. Bellatrix Lestrange
5. Dolores Umbridge

It'd be great to see a huge new round of reveals like we saw at NYCC 2015 last year. McGonagall, Lucius, Bellatrix, Neville, Luna, Year 3 Ron... yeah, that'd hit the spot. =D

Really hoping to see some Fantastic Beasts stuff soon. I just got back from watching it and I loved it.

I'm thinking Newt needs to come with his Niffler.

To my surprise, I really enjoyed Fantastic Beasts as well. I'll certainly get a Newt from the movie. Not sure who else I'd really want, though...

Back