Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Love what I see in all the images here. Have yet to receive mine. Am wondering, is the attachment of the Carbonite piece to the wall firm? Wouldn't want anything toppleing and breaking.:D

Wow! MF your latest images are stunningly well done!

I would assume so. It's about a 1/8 inch thick metal rod that sticks out about an inch and goes into the carbonite. The slab isn't very heavy, it's hollow polystone like Jabba's throne.

i got #188 of 2000 today ... this thing is so big ... i had to stop opening it and i boxed it back up i have no place for it

I would assume so. It's about a 1/8 inch thick metal rod that sticks out about an inch and goes into the carbonite. The slab isn't very heavy, it's hollow polystone like Jabba's throne.

And there's a magnet that holds it in place as well.

Really, I can't tell, the fit around the metal rod support is so firm if there's a magnet I can't feel it's hold.

Yeah it's there, at least on mine it is visible too, there is a very small circle just above the pin. :wave

Yeah it's there, at least on mine it is visible too, there is a very small circle just above the pin. :wave

Oh, that thing on the base. I didn't think it was a magnet, I thought it was just a little pad to keep the slab from rubbing right against the base and wearing it away.

Mine came today. Opened him up to check for any damage then back into the box it went because I have no room to display this ATM. Anyway, I asked for a low number and I got number 86. Pretty stoked to have one of the first 100 off the line :rock So anyone got a lower number?

Back