Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics till I get him in the display...I think it's a quality piece

Can't wait to see what your cooking up MF...I'm sure it will be amazing

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

A couple comparison pics between hasbro...Imo SS smokes hasbro...Carbonite detail is crisp makes hasbro even more toy-like

Look at the size difference....

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Thanks for the comparison shots. It only confirms what I heard in other posts that the carbonite block is too small.

Any chance of posting him toe-toe with Besin Han?

Last edited:
Couple pics till I get him in the display...I think it's a quality piece

Can't wait to see what your cooking up MF...I'm sure it will be amazing

DSC00113.jpg

Looks AMAZING with Medi Fett! I already sold my Medi Fett while I wait for SS to make one...For now I'll be displaying mine with Boushh.

How heavy has it ended up? Weren't the options 5, 10 & 17 pounds???

Also, any pics of the box??? Details people, details! Lol :lol

Yeah I'll post a pic comparing ..

Keep in mind BH noggin size...But all around scale works.... just slightly smaller... doesn't bother with my scale perception..... being Han will be hanging.

Thanks for the comparison shots. It only confirms what I heard in other posts that the carbonite block is too small.

Any chance of posting him toe-toe with Besin Han?

I wouldn't say too small. No image yet, but putting Bespin Han up against the block, if you line the heads up, the feet come down maybe a 1/4 inch if that further on the figure than the Carbonite block, I'd say a pretty damn good match in sizes.

The finish on the carbonite is really nice, seems like a graphite type of finish, definitely more like the movie than Hasbro's, which as nice as it still is, does have a pretty strong plastic finish to it.

Here you go pix

SS C-han head to toe 11 3/4"

SS B-han head to toe 12" (big hair) :lol

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Yeah, this photo's a bit....uhhh.....erotic for me!

Is that a blaster in your pants or are you just... WOW!... you're hard all over! :p

I see what everyone's saying, but IMHO, it looks like Sideshow carbon froze the Medi Han. Guess I'll have to check it out in person at some point. :huh

The scale is not noticable in hand...Sideshow got this one really near perfect...I'm impressed :clap

Reminds me of Boba's "true feelings" from Robot Chicken:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OQZjp3kBNDk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OQZjp3kBNDk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Back