Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of us here have the physique to do Bruce Lee justice by wearing it? lol

What's your point?

large_fat_batman_13374.jpeg

Mr.Chris, didn't Eric So also do that Longstreet look in one of his Fashion Series figure releases ? Just thinking out load as the cool leather jacket you got was from one of those sets - or am I wrong ?

By the way, the BruceLee.com Longstreet "replica" jacket is a really cool idea, though it is not that accurate; just the red colour, the collar and white zipper seems to be the same, and they added pockets, a Big Boss Bruce fly kick lable (which is cool) and a stripe which is not there, plus no Adidas strips.... I think they should have put more attention to the details and done more out of this :(

CORRECT gungfu but the eric so ''longstreet'' was incorrect as the stripe on the outfit was only one thick one,not two thin ones as BL worn.but yes it would be ok to use,may try and find one LOL...the leather jacket is COOL by the way

By the way, the BruceLee.com Longstreet "replica" jacket is a really cool idea, though it is not that accurate; just the red colour, the collar and white zipper seems to be the same, and they added pockets, a Big Boss Bruce fly kick lable (which is cool) and a stripe which is not there, plus no Adidas strips.... I think they should have put more attention to the details and done more out of this :(

well they don't claim movie accuracy. Its 'inspired by' that look.
I like it personally.

It is a matter of personal preferences SAB - some like it to be very accurate and some don't, even some like or dislike both. I am not saying that they are claiming anything, how ever what I just saying that the jacket is not accurate, and they are “playing” with a thought of people buying a “Longstreet” looking jacket.

...and by the way, they are not saying it is "inspired by" that look - are they ?

It is a matter of personal preferences SAB - some like it to be very accurate and some don't, even some like or dislike both. I am not saying that they are claiming anything, how ever what I just saying that the jacket is not accurate, and they are “playing” with a thought of people buying a “Longstreet” looking jacket.

...and by the way, they are not saying it is "inspired by" that look - are they ?

in the text on the jacket page:
This lightweight 7.0oz fleece track jacket was inspired by the one he made famous on TV. In 1971 he appeared on the television series ‘Longstreet’ playing a martial arts instructor to the blind investigator Mike Longstreet. In episode one, “the Way of the Intercepting Fist” Bruce wears a dark red track suit which has since become one of the iconic outfits he’s associated with. This track jacket is burgundy red with white embroidery of Bruce Lee logo. The slogan: ‘Live a life worth remembering’ adorns the back of the neck on the brand label. This unisex jacket will look great on men and women. Women should order 1 size down.

Some pics of my always growing Bruce Lee figures collection.

Enterbay RM-X body + casted Enterbay Way of the Dragon head and Fist of Fury pants. Fists are from HT casual Bruce Lee as the Enterbay ones are kinda weird.
Brucelee042.jpg

Enterbay clothes and 3.5 body with Hot Toys head.
Brucelee052.jpg

My entire BL collection:
Brucelee056.jpg

Hope you like :wink1:

Last edited:
I just made an impulse buy on ebay, won a new in box Casual Bruce for roughly $85 shipped, woot!. I think I'm gonna make another custom out of it :p .

just wanted to share with someone :p

Am considering an impulse buy of the DX04 for $270, since I have a 10% coupon for a local store. Because it doesn't look like the DX06 is going to ship this month. :/

I just made an impulse buy on ebay, won a new in box Casual Bruce for roughly $85 shipped, woot!. I think I'm gonna make another custom out of it :p .

Haha nice. Thatsbetter than my win. Got suited Bruce for 95 shipped. I got some loose gear coming in so I'll custom mine a bit too. Suits are boring!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Am considering an impulse buy of the DX04 for $270, since I have a 10% coupon for a local store. Because it doesn't look like the DX06 is going to ship this month. :/

is it really an impulse buy if you are considering it and posting on a forum about your consideration ? Sounds more like a wise sound decision :wink1:

Can't you get it for cheaper thru eBay auctions?

is it really an impulse buy if you are considering it and posting on a forum about your consideration ? Sounds more like a wise sound decision :wink1:

I'm looking through the early pages of this thread to check out everyone's pictures too, I'll be convinced instantly if I could get one at RRP!

Can't you get it for cheaper thru eBay auctions?

They all seem to be at least $300, but just found one with the 'make offer' option, so I'm gonna give that a try now. Hopefully can get it for a more reasonable price, as I just took a look through Hong Kong's Yahoo! Auctions, and they're all listed as under $200.

I'd muscle it out via bids if I were you. I saw a bunch finish off around 240 shipped lately, but I spent so much lately so I didn't wager for one yet.

Some pics of my always growing Bruce Lee figures collection.

Enterbay RM-X body + casted Enterbay Way of the Dragon head and Fist of Fury pants. Fists are from HT casual Bruce Lee as the Enterbay ones are kinda weird.

Enterbay clothes and 3.5 body with Hot Toys head.

My entire BL collection:

Hope you like :wink1:

Very nice collection indeed!

Well done there! I paid £75 shipped for mine!

i'd still go the auction route too.you do get a lot in the set for the money,but i still say it's let down by the sculpts(compared to the EB one's)
i'd like to get it as cheap as poss...but that's me i suppose:)

Back