Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont think another 1/6 will get released this year..maybe a 1/4 statue..if EB's pics are anything to go by.need to see actual pics first and cost.may hint at a KATO for xmas he he ;)

Nice custom. If I invest anymore into this hobby, I might play around with making my own sculpts and painting them too.

Ok folks, heeeeeres my GOD DX:

Note the custom sneakers!

All I thought was, "I want a real pair for my own feet."
:( But they don't have them in my foot size and color combinations. At least, it's just real hard! I wear a size 12.5 USA

Yep, that's exactly why :lol I have them all except for that mofo :monkey4

Not owning WOTD had been killing me as well. I would LOVE to own the original, but it's just not worth it at the price it is going for right now. I was so tempted to buy the WOTD headsculpt on ebay, but not for $190!! So, I've had to satisfy my WOTD craving with my own mods. I've done five WOTD mods so far using FOF (calm & angry), Kato, and GOD BTS (BD & Smiley) headsculpt, and they all look very nice. Here are some samples to give you an idea.

UL2.jpg

UL30.jpg

UL13.jpg

UL23.jpg

But I have a feeling that your OCD will win out eventually and you will end up dropping about half a grand for the original WOTD. :rotfl

Talking about being a OCD BL collector, I've been so itching to buy the Nokia GOD. But I am still undecided since I can't seem to tell the difference between ETD ver A and Nokia GOD headsculpts.

Can you tell me what the difference is in headsculpts between Nokia GOD and ETD ver A? From all the photos I've seen, they look quite similar. Are they identical sculpts with same paint apps, just different hair pieces? I am so torn about not having Nokia GOD, but I don't think I will pick it up if the headsculpt is same as ETD ver A. I would truely appreciate it if you can take some comparison photos.:pray:

to be honest ahgnus i think its just ETD vA with a different hairpiece
not a new styled head if thats any help

Can you tell me what the difference is in headsculpts between Nokia GOD and ETD ver A? From all the photos I've seen, they look quite similar. Are they identical sculpts with same paint apps, just different hair pieces? I am so torn about not having Nokia GOD, but I don't think I will pick it up if the headsculpt is same as ETD ver A. I would truely appreciate it if you can take some comparison photos.:pray:

Both are same sculpts with different hairpieces... The Nokia GoD is
EtD verA face + EtD verB hairpiece
Also the paint is more thicker and has a 'rosy cheek' effect on the EtD verA, the Nokia face paint is lot subdued and natural... however as a sculpt they are both the same Ill find and give you a side by side comparison photo soon...

Here BOTH have EtD verA HAIRPIECE
JU011.jpg

Here BOTH have EtD verB HAIRPIECE
JU015.jpg

Last edited:
Nice custom. If I invest anymore into this hobby, I might play around with making my own sculpts and painting them too.

All I thought was, "I want a real pair for my own feet."
:( But they don't have them in my foot size and color combinations. At least, it's just real hard! I wear a size 12.5 USA

Thanks!

Real Onitsukas are a bit pricey for me right now. And I could probably get some that would fit.

I agree about the Nokia GOD and ETD heads. Am I right in thinking that the Nokia GOD comes with a phone? If it does that thing will be antique compared to current ones.

Chris, are you sure your Onitsukas are genuine, they seem awfully cheap to be real somehow.

Just a heads-up, the auction's 1st pic is actually the EB prototype and not the actual product piece.

This particular seller used my pic for his/her ETD 1/4 auction before without my prior knowledge or permission, so just caution in the wind, pics in his auctions may not reflect the actual state of the items.

Here's mine, not as good as the initial EB proto but I like him cos it's a different portrayal of Bruce's likeness, more caricature/anime-like due to his big eyes, definitely holds a place on my shelve for good diversity....

I really dislike when people does not have the decency to credit someone's efforts. Because of that allot of people have become hesitant and even stopped sharing. I have seen allot of that problem in the Bruce Lee fan world on the internet where collectors has shared really rare and high quality - beautiful - shots of Bruce and now the scene is dead because of people re-posting without giving credit to the one who originally shared it and because some idiots become greedy and was _____ing about getting more without showing some decency and respect.

Damn, that's exactly why I watermark my pics with my name now. GungFu was busting my chops about it :lol

Nah... That was just once - and I am only busting your chops because you are you... Hehe....
wink.gif

yeah guess it's a common trait in the internet world....not angry or anything like that, but it wld be nice to have a courtesy heads-up once in a while since they're are using our efforts to hawk their stuff, wldn't wanna be mistakenly associated with these auctions when things go wrong too man.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I totally agree !

About the arnie pieces,I have been strongly warned by some Arnie custom owners NOT to touch them, their origin according to them is questionable. by their observation: some of them have 'wrong clothing' and do not have a 'certificate of authenticity'... I dont want to take names of who divulged this but you can be rest assured that the source is a BIG SHOT Arnie handmade collector... I can PM you the name and his details so that you can verify it for yourselves..

Yeah, told that story before about a figure shop owner in San Francisco who got Arnie to send him his original pieces to have them officially licensed, and then just cut all contact with Arnie when he got the figures - and displayed them in his shop and price tagged them at a very high price. This was before Arnie got in touch with Bill at Enterbay. I am pretty sure that shop owner guy kicks himself in the leg now that Arnie has gotten famous and very respected among other figure artist and collectors !

The BD looks better in person.

He's one of my favourites now. I didn't pension off my smiler in the end, I just moved him. My FOF is now back in action!

Great custom work Rogerbee - looking really good ! :hi5:

yep real leather with the tiger tag on the back of the heel..they were worn once!! and it was an auction..but ran through washing machine and hey presto

Both are same sculpts with different hairpieces... The Nokia GoD is
EtD verA face + EtD verB hairpiece
Also the paint is more thicker and has a 'rosy cheek' effect on the EtD verA, the Nokia face paint is lot subdued and natural... however as a sculpt they are both the same Ill find and give you a side by side comparison photo soon...

Here BOTH have EtD verA HAIRPIECE
JU011.jpg

Here BOTH have EtD verB HAIRPIECE
JU015.jpg

not the best of pics..but they DO look the same

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!! I sincerely appreciate it. This has helped me decide. So, I will buy the Nokia GOD headsculpt only if I can get a hold of one.

Thanks again Axe and Chris!

All he did was use the FoF calm face and modded the WotD hairpiece like I advised some pages back and fit it on here are pics, Im sure you've seen them before
Ah, thanks for the pics axe & I agree that sculpt looks nice too
Note the custom sneakers!
Good footprint!
He's one of my favourites now. I didn't pension off my smiler in the end, I just moved him. My FOF is now back in action!
He came out very good Roger, well done! Nice job on the BD paint too, that looks like a lot of hard work that paid off :rock

Question, is the track suit a tad too big for that body? Looking at the pics it seems the neck is a bit wide or loose, it reminds me of the GOD custom suit I had bought for 1 of my DX bashes that fit the same way.

here you go yank..original and FOF mod:)
as you can see my pic taking is improving
well its dark and gloomy over here:
Thanks & he came out great!
Not owning WOTD had been killing me as well. I would LOVE to own the original, but it's just not worth it at the price it is going for right now. I was so tempted to buy the WOTD headsculpt on ebay, but not for $190!! So, I've had to satisfy my WOTD craving with my own mods. I've done five WOTD mods so far using FOF (calm & angry), Kato, and GOD BTS (BD & Smiley) headsculpt, and they all look very nice. Here are some samples to give you an idea.

UL2.jpg

UL30.jpg

But I have a feeling that your OCD will win out eventually and you will end up dropping about half a grand for the original WOTD.

Man Ahgnus I love the 1st 2 WOTD pictures you posted!
I think I'm just about over having to own the official WOTD set b/c I'd be happy to display either of those BL's, they look INFINITELY better that the EB WOtD.

Problem is trying to procure another Kato or FOF calm sculpt!I don't know if have or can recast extras of either of those heads but if you can let me know, I'd gladly buy 1 from you as I have a headless 3.5 wearing a WOTD suit standing here for months now :gah: :lol
Nah... That was just once - and I am only busting your chops because you are you... Hehe....
wink.gif
:lol :lol :lol

Problem is trying to procure another Kato or FOF calm sculpt!I don't know if have or can recast extras of either of those heads but if you can let me know, I'd gladly buy 1 from you as I have a headless 3.5 wearing a WOTD suit standing here for months now

There are lots of FoF heads available and you can get a hairpiece too, ill PM you a seller...

Back