Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but which 1 is the question :)
a question that has been asked many times :)

There's a lot of loose parts on ebay at the moment, so you can make the best out of both worlds. Might be able to get a good deal if you're not after all the accessories.

Would you be able to see both figure set releases in hand ? I think that would be the best way to choose if you are in doubt.

True Gung Fu, but it's still incredibly hard to make a choice even then - you have to really have your priorities worked out as each set asks you to make sacrifices regarding likeness, articulation/poseability and ETD vs GoD. It's a tough call :)

If it's your first Bruce and maybe your only Bruce then I'd be inclined to go for the DX. I'd worry less about the fragility and would pose it more and it's going to be the one that wouldn't bore me.

Boredom and fragile figures are fatal bedfellows. You'd be more likely to snap something on the EB one trying to pose it. I'm not saying that the EB one isn't nice, it is, but, I just didn't get as much out of it as I'd hoped.

At the end of the day though, it's really up to you...

I think I've got enough 1/6 Bruce Lee now. It depends on what either manufacturer comes up with next. I can't see anything coming out this year and that suits me just fine.

I went with the EB GOD v3 for now since VikingPG has some labor day sale this weekend. Copping it for $300+tax. Perhaps I'll pick up the DX04 later on. There are some store nearby that still has a few of them in stock. And yeah, it's my first BL 1/6 haha

Arnie just posted this head bust on his blog and Facebook profile wall:

gud2js_20110903071020_13712534_1.jpg

Ealier he had been posting these unpainted pre-work:

gud2js_20110816213609_13644942_1.jpg

gud2js_20110903065649_13712534_2.jpg

gud2js_20110826230337_13712534_1.jpg

...not so sure what is going on as Arnie has written a few replies on his wall saying that this is just a private project. Time will tell....
smiley.gif

gud2js_20110826230337_13712534_1.jpg
[/CENTER]

...not so sure what is going on as Arnie has written a few replies on his wall saying that this is just a private project. Time will tell....
smiley.gif

Arnie's pet project:
'Demonic Possession' Bruce Lee :wave

I actually think that the "painted" head is not really painted, but just a coloured photo.... What do you guys think ?

I actually think that the "painted" head is not really painted, but just a coloured photo.... What do you guys think ?

:exactly: You're right Gung Fu, the tell tale sign is that all the highlights in the coloured version are identical to the highlights in the unpainted version.

His Reeves is so much better than the one HT is releasing with Supes :lol

I can only hope that he posted a pic of that 1:4 sculpt as an indicator to fans that he is also tweaking the 1/6 sculpt. You can imagine the hotheads in the DC section go mental if that sculpt isn't updated to be every bit as good as the 1:4 :lol

Back