Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

Awesome!

This *might* be my first bust :monkey3

was thinking of picking up the cinemaquette bruce, but the hair threw me off.

Btw, I thought EB decided that the GOD nokia was the last GOD series? What makes them change their mind and produce another one, not that I'm complaining, just curious:eek:

Nokia GOD is not a BD GOD is it??:D

Just Speculation:D

Freaks,

I am a huge B L fan and I am wondering if anyone knows:

1- How much more will an " Unopened ETD Version A and B " run these days ? I donot know if they even exist because you could always just put them back in the box and say it is Not displayed

2- Is there still a strong demand for the Version A and B of the Enter the Dragon Enterbay line ?

I am seeing them pop up in Ebay now for about $600

I have a few Version B and 1 A so I was just wondering :)

I can confirm

2 special limited editions of ETD and GOD - These will NOT be like HT DX style - You will have to wait for official 'surprise' announcement.

Also we will get 2 Bruce Lee 1/4 bust being released this year - again, wait for official announcement.

WAAAATTAAAA:D

Hi BreakersRevenge - Do you know how limited will these be, and how much of a window will there be between an announcement and them going on sale?

So, you want to sell here your displayed ones as "not Displayed" for $600.00?
Is that what you're asking? :dunno

thats what I thought as well:lol

Anyways, check this out. I guess this is the hint to what we are gonna get from enterbay this year:

ubchongik_20100106132538_12301505_1.jpg

ubchongik_20100106132538_12301505_2.jpg

ubchongik_20100106132538_12301505_3.jpg

ubchongik_20100106132538_12301505_4.jpg

ubchongik_20100106132538_12301505_5.jpg

Most impressive. That's most realistic Bruce collectible I've seen yet.

I can confirm

2 special limited editions of ETD and GOD - These will NOT be like HT DX style - You will have to wait for official 'surprise' announcement.

Also we will get 2 Bruce Lee 1/4 bust being released this year - again, wait for official announcement.

WAAAATTAAAA:D

What does that mean? I want it to be like HT's DX style.

Most impressive. That's most realistic Bruce collectible I've seen yet.

What does that mean? I want it to be like HT's DX style.

I think it means its not gonna be an improved version of the previous version, like the DX, making it obsolete and not display worthy any more.

I think it'll be battle damaged, and maybe with real hair, like lalla's custom :banana

So it'll be more like a Bank Robber Joker to the original HT Joker figure. Or more precisely, HT's Battle Damaged Iron Man to the original Mark III.

I'm not fond of rooted hair on my action figures, mostly because it never looks right, but Bruce has a hairstyle that accommodates rooted hair better than most actors/characters.

So it'll be more like a Bank Robber Joker to the original HT Joker figure. Or more precisely, HT's Battle Damaged Iron Man to the original Mark III.

I'm not fond of rooted hair on my action figures, mostly because it never looks right, but Bruce has a hairstyle that accommodates rooted hair better than most actors/characters.

I guess, or at least thats what I'm hoping.

Yeah, same here. I totally agree. This will be an exciting year for Bruce and me:gun

MAN! What does one have to do to get one of these from lala?

I think it means its not gonna be an improved version of the previous version, like the DX, making it obsolete and not display worthy any more.

I think it'll be battle damaged, and maybe with real hair, like lalla's custom :banana

The thing is, we could do with an improved version of GoD. The first is now completely obsolete and the second used inferior material for the jumpsuit, not to mention the hair was wrong.

The thing is, we could do with an improved version of GoD. The first is now completely obsolete and the second used inferior material for the jumpsuit, not to mention the hair was wrong.

what type of material would you like EB to use then :confused::confused:

I think the GOD nokia use a pretty good and accurate materlal.

Regarding the hair piece, yeah I agree, Bruce's hair was a tad too long during ETD compared to GOD, but I can live with that.

what type of material would you like EB to use then :confused::confused:

I think the GOD nokia use a pretty good and accurate materlal.

Regarding the hair piece, yeah I agree, Bruce's hair was a tad too long during ETD compared to GOD, but I can live with that.

The material EB used for the first release jumpsuit was much nicer than the second release - it was thicker and the colour was a lot brighter. I guess you'd only know if you compared them side by side. I did, and I didn't like the second release suit as much.

The material EB used for the first release jumpsuit was much nicer than the second release - it was thicker and the colour was a lot brighter. I guess you'd only know if you compared them side by side. I did, and I didn't like the second release suit as much.

it was thicker and it looks like a sweater on him, which isnt accurate. As the ones that bruce used on screen was thin and cotton like, just like the one that came with the nokia version.

I compared them both, and the nokia win hands down. Ive never heard anyone who prefers the GOD than the nokia GOD, so I guess different strokes for different folks :huh

Bruce Lee GOD Nokia = the best
First Bruce Lee GOD = :toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_clhttps://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/images/smilies/toilet_claw.gif

Bruce Lee GOD Nokia = the best
First Bruce Lee GOD = :toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_cl:toilet_cl:

Why do people do this.

Its clear that ver1 is not as good as ver2, same as Ver1 HT Joker againts the DX Joker.

makes me want to :banghead its just evolution

But saying that I do like my custom Ver1:D

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

If you notice his sweat is to scale, not like some other customs that have sweat that looks like someone has spat on the figure!!

Back