Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this custom head will end up too big for the Hot Toys Bruce body, just like the last custom one (angry looking face also came from the Enterbay 1/4 Bruce).

But if the head is put on a Enterbay body then it is not disproportionate?

I'm not sure it would fit an Enterbay body, it's more designed to fit the body in the pics, which has a neck ball like the HT. I think it's a nice head, but, I'm not keen on the sidelong glance. I'd rather it had moveable eyes like Arnie's Bruce heads so you could do whatever pose you wanted.

The body used for this is a KO hot toys TTM17.the head may well fit the rm-x and big boss/GOD enterbay bodies.i know the BTS heads fitted a HT suit/casual body.so I don't see why this head won't fit the later EB bodies.compared to my original WOTD this sculpt is far better,and for the cost of the package is very cheap in today's market CT

The body used for this is a KO hot toys TTM17.the head may well fit the rm-x and big boss/GOD enterbay bodies.i know the BTS heads fitted a HT suit/casual body.so I don't see why this head won't fit the later EB bodies.compared to my original WOTD this sculpt is far better,and for the cost of the package is very cheap in today's market CT

I put the smiling sculpt on a HT body and it looked bobble-headed. I think SAB said he didn't think this was the case, like you - but to my eyes the EB sculpts are around 10% too big to look right.

I think the ''big hair'' may have something to do with it,looking at the ''face'' of all my BL sculpts they all look very similar in size.but that's just my take.either way scalewise I think this WOTD sculpt would be fine on either an HT/EB body.i was looking for a ttm17 body(costing more than $100 these days)so this KO set will do nicely.

Yes, Ganghood Asian body is basically KO TTM17. Considering how much TTM17 body goes for these days, this KO version is a steal. I ordered 2.

I put the smiling sculpt on a HT body and it looked bobble-headed. I think SAB said he didn't think this was the case, like you - but to my eyes the EB sculpts are around 10% too big to look right.

Let the legendary debate continue !

A legendary debate over a legendary man. (Well sort of) :wink1: or is it that the HT body is underscaled.
:lol
But as chipgau said this is indeed a steal,a HT body I was watching sold for $105.!!!!!

Last edited:
To go with the Ganghood/Supreme offer Kit has the Way of the Dragon outfit set back up for order again (it was showing as sold out yesterday):

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=721&search=way

0.jpg

If anyone wants the Enterbay 1/4 Bruce lee he is still in stock at popcultcha

You realize that's an Australian site right?
Its basically the primary site over here but not sure how international shipping to the US looks for you guys!

Its basically the primary site over here but not sure how international shipping to the US looks for you guys!

With our crummy dollar the shipping gets eaten up in the exchange rate. I think there were a few Star Wars threads where Yanks were going nuts for the prices on Chewbacca and the like - and that was outside of the infamous glitch that somehow allowed customers to pay next to nothing for high end figures.

Popcultcha even gets its own (kind of) thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-figure-deals-discounts-else-saves-money.html

I just got the 1/4 Bruce figure from them it was like $355 for the figure and like $30 shipping. It arrived in 3 days too

that looks a tad too dark for a WOTD oufit.it was a more lighter grey,unless the lighting was very dark when taking the photo?
I got mine via ebay for a cheap enough price.

This set is by ACPLAY, and the description does say black.

The ZY Toys version looks more grey:

ZYTOYS-1-6-Scale-Bruce-Lee-Kung-Fu-Suit-Way-of-the-Dragon-Gray-Short-sleeved.jpg

10c3a4c91f8c8871e59d0a464ff43d9a.jpg

But I chose the ACPLAY because it came with the vest, black socks and nunchaku.

I agree the socks should be black,unlike the white I have coming(I have spares and nunchuks)the vest also comes with the set I got.
funny thing is it looks grey in some scenes,then blue/green and dark grey/black in others.that's lighting for you.

I agree the socks should be black,unlike the white I have coming(I have spares and nunchuks)the vest also comes with the set I got.
funny thing is it looks grey in some scenes,then blue/green and dark grey/black in others.that's lighting for you.

Which set did you order?

Before the ACPLAY came back into stock I was scouring Ebay but couldn't find one that showed or listed the vest.

EDIT: I see it now (probably). It's the one in the photo I posted.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Gray...e14cced&pid=100034&rk=2&rkt=8&sd=201568605507

They don't list the vest, but show one in the jumble of photos.

yeah it's in the last 2.i got one a while back for a custom,which I ended up selling:slap:slap.this I will keep :wink1:should look good on the new body/head I PO.

Back