Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I am concerned I grabbed the last one unfortunately. I am not sure if he has more that he has not listed. But Rogerbee, you do not really need it if you are getting a Rocky towel - which I seem to remember Ahgnus saying was the towel he had used. I think you will be just fine when that arrives.

Oh, I'll be fine IF it arrives! :impatient:

Congrats on the pick ups ahgnus. I actually like the EB hair on the EB smiling better just b/c based on the real life picture of Bruce his hair was huge. For the EB BD sculpt I agree a modded hair piece works best for likeness, and overall the EB smiling sculpt is my #2 for best likeness. I have a soft spot for Kato :love

Thanks Yank. I have been worried about the rosy cheeks while waiting for them to get here, but it does not look bad at all in person. They seem to get more pronounced in pictures. ETD A sculpt is OUTRAGEOUSLY good! And yeah haha, I LOVE Kato sculpt. That is #1 on my list of likeness for Young Bruce. It looked good in WOTD bash, but it really came to life in the Big Boss bash. I took some more photos, and they are cycling through on my desktop as wallpapers. I am soooooo basking in the glory that is Bruce Lee right now. :rotfl

UL19.jpg

UL24.jpg

UL22.jpg

UL20.jpg

UL23.jpg

UL21.jpg

UL18.jpg

UL17.jpg

How is the quality of the EB ETD package? I found some place locally that is selling it for $218. There are spots that's selling HT ETD for $210. Decisions.

Packaging is innovative and awesome! Top notch! There is no question here Cosmo. If I only knew where this store you're talking about is, I would fly over there right now!!!!!

Thanks Yank. I have been worried about the rosy cheeks while waiting for them to get here, but it does not look bad at all in person. They seem to get more pronounced in pictures. ETD A sculpt is OUTRAGEOUSLY good! And yeah haha, I LOVE Kato sculpt. That is #1 on my list of likeness for Young Bruce. It looked good in WOTD bash, but it really came to life in the Big Boss bash. I took some more photos, and they are cycling through on my desktop as wallpapers. I am soooooo basking in the glory that is Bruce Lee right now. :rotfl

UL19.jpg

Yeah the rosy cheeks thing I believe is overblown a bit, I don't think every sculpt has it that bad, more like some are worse than others.

Anyway, great pics and love this one especially. Agree 100% the Kato sculpt works fantastic for the BB bash figure. The more you post it the more I want to pull the trigger on my own Wotd/BB bash!

It's hard to kick back and wait for HT & EB to announce their next BL release while you guys go berserk with customs. :impatient: :monkey4

Pretty interesting he thinks Kato was so bad where many find it to be the best. And he didn't even mention his HT Bruce's....interesting.

So Arnie left EB because he had the same problems that most EB detractors say...

proto to final product inconsistencies... cant blame him. I too personally think that the Kato sculpt is great however moreso when the mask and hat is put on...
And so Im right (with Arnie) when I say that FoF calm face has the BEST BL Likeness :D
HT has done more justice in terms of Proto to final production so I dont blam his faith in them...

damm..was thinking of getting kato:gah: not sure now:dunno
if the price was GOOD!!. maybe i'll take the plunge..thanks arnie:thud:

So Arnie left EB because he had the same problems that most EB detractors say...

proto to final product inconsistencies... cant blame him. I too personally think that the Kato sculpt is great however moreso when the mask and hat is put on...
And so Im right (with Arnie) when I say that FoF calm face has the BEST BL Likeness :D
HT has done more justice in terms of Proto to final production so I dont blam his faith in them...

I thought you said MMIS Bruce had the best Bruce likeness? :dunno

damm..was thinking of getting kato:gah: not sure now:dunno
if the price was GOOD!!. maybe i'll take the plunge..thanks arnie:thud:

Ignore him, get Kato.

I thought you said MMIS Bruce had the best Bruce likeness? :dunno

Ignore him, get Kato.

At the current stage YES... but in terms of EB I always said FoF calm is the best, still rate it after MIS Bruce as with MIS there was more realism in trms of sculpt/texturing etc etc...

Also Chris Id say get Kato... Arnie may not be happy but I always said Kato is a great package, small but packa slot of power, end of the day Kato wore the mask and the hat to complete his look... wearing both he looks as Bruce Lee as Bruce Lee playing Kato...

OK GUYS.. well ive seen 3 kato's for about the £135-£150 mark.its a fair price but i'd prefer it to be a bit cheaper:(
we shall see.xmas isnt that far away (hint hint wifey:rotfl)

Hmm, sounds like Arnie was disenchanted with EB all along.

After seeing what Ahgnus did with it I like the Kato sculpt, but, I have also really liked the FOF calm sculpt and there are some pretty decent replicas knocking around now.

HT seem more on the ball with production and now the dream team are back (Arnie and JC) the future could be bright for Bruce.

We wait and see.....

agree about the FOF sculpts knocking around roger..i got one and im using a cutom ETD hairpiece..makes a great ETD/GOD custom

Yeah, trouble is there are no legit BL bodies to put them on. On most of the ones I see the joints are cheap resin and will break very easily.

i picked 2 up on ebay one included a fof calm head..cost about £45 for both (1 was an auction)and the joints are plastic.. i'm happy and they pose great too..and once clothed cant tell

Back