Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward, if you want to stay at this site, I strongly suggest you learn to be more tactful with your commentary and respecful of other members, and I don't want to hear about how people treated you, I'm aware, I saw, but continuing to drop comments like you do is not the way to better or combat the situation and is only going to eventually lead to a banishing from this site.

Everyone else, try hard just to ignore such comments as it only fuels the situation to get on his case, and perhaps if the community here stops riding his ass (for no reason at times) then perhaps everyone can be happy with how things turn out.

Edward, if you want to stay at this site, I strongly suggest you learn to be more tactful with your commentary and respecful of other members, and I don't want to hear about how people treated you, I'm aware, I saw, but continuing to drop comments like you do is not the way to better or combat the situation and is only going to eventually lead to a banishing from this site.

Everyone else, try hard just to ignore such comments as it only fuels the situation to get on his case, and perhaps if the community here stops riding his ass (for no reason at times) then perhaps everyone can be happy with how things turn out.

You deleted my comments that were being nice and helpful!

YOU BIG DOODOO HEAD MAULFAUN! ;)

I've found the suit and tie I plane on using for my scarecrow, also found a fisted hand for him to use when he sprays his fear toxin

I also plan on adding a little nozzle to stick out from underneath his hand for the fear toxin to come out through :D

BREAKING OUT...

aasc1.jpg

Last edited:
A few More pics to come later.

The Mask needs NO work, was done by Elvis1976 months ago and we know what kind of mask he makes. Anyone who says otherwise is an idjit. I did order it along with Wor-Gar many months ago (we were the first 2 orders) and I decided to keep the order even though I had a Sovereign set up. But I always wanted a fabric mask so Seb honored the order for me and included the jacket. Both are beautifully done as you can see, this mask is about as good as it gets. I did mod his left eyehole with a droopy cut.

To be fair i do seem to think some of the pics i've seen from Elvis of his scarecrows look a bit more weathered and futzed than this one, and so look a bit more accurate.

To be fair i do seem to think some of the pics i've seen from Elvis of his scarecrows look a bit more weathered and futzed than this one, and so look a bit more accurate.

This mask is heavily weathered, might be the pic, in hand it is stunning. The only drawback I have is that the mouth area doesn't droop as much as I'd like it to but I futzed it to droop as much as I can. It depends somewhat on what head you are using, the smaller the head, the more room to futz with, mine is on the Sovereign Cillian head, which is a bit tight on him. Will post more pics later. :blackbat

looks great pjam! cant wait to get mine to finally complete my crane!

You'll love it Guys. I now have a complete Custom. The Dr Crane, Cillian SC Head and mask (From Sov) and a Fabric Jacket, Mask and nameplate from Seb. I can dress this Guy anyway I want. Here's a Couple more Pics, same basic pose, front and back. The straps on the back are VERY Cool.

aasc3.jpg

aasc2.jpg

More pics to come when Wor-Gar completes his, then we can Post up pics with both barrels blazing. :D

So wish I could get one. He did a great job on replicating the film mask.

Good work. And the mask is spot on.

Thanks Bro. Coming Soon: CU pics of the Mask.

Seb put SO much work into this, I had him going nuts with my notes about Mask scar accuracy (left upper forehead and lower left eye area) and V pattern stitching for the mouth, he really worked hard but he nailed it so I really want to show it off in better light.

It all looks REALLY GOOD! but I just don't like the eye holes.

That's prolly cause they are Film Accurate. :lol Right eye hole was round, left eyehole was sunk in with a droopy cut below the eye, which I added. Seb studied a lot of Stills and Ref pics so the eyeholes he crafted are pretty accurate depending on the scene.

Anything else you want to complain about? :lol

Good work. And the mask is spot on.
:lecture

Last edited:
Back