Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis,how long are you making these for? I need a scarecrow to finish my collection and you do the best one. Hoping I can get one from you in the near future. Will you still be doing them?

Elvis,how long are you making these for? I need a scarecrow to finish my collection and you do the best one. Hoping I can get one from you in the near future. Will you still be doing them?

Yes i already began making some of them for some folks! But they will available anytime! Just tell me when you a re ready man!

ok so here are my customs

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1061.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1065.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Wow...I'm just being tempted to spend money so easily these days..:horror

Just how much would it cost for this sweet little set up of a custom mask and a custom stand with the 'Scarecrow' name plate? And maybe the straight-jacket turned er, coat?

Also what body is that Dragon? True-Type?

Sovereign promised to send my Cillian heads yesterday, so once I have it put together I should have pics of my completed Custom SC/Crane soon with full recipe. :D

Cool, that will be good to see pjam :) That Sovereign Cillian head is a really great sculpt. It's a shame we didn't see anything official from Hot Toys with this character - he was in TDK after all. But who knows, maybe they could do Scarecrow and Ras Al Ghul under the new DX line....

Cool, that will be good to see pjam :) That Sovereign Cillian head is a really great sculpt. It's a shame we didn't see anything official from Hot Toys with this character - he was in TDK after all. But who knows, maybe they could do Scarecrow and Ras Al Ghul under the new DX line....

...and Gordon too, I'd be so psyched up for him.

Here's How I'm doing mine...

Dragon Suit
Blue Tie
Newline German Jumper Boots
Sovereign Heads (Both Dr Crane and mashed Hair Cillian) on Dragon Body

CraneSCSuit.jpg

Update: I have everything ready for my Custom. Just waiting for Sovereign Cillian heads, mask and Body to arrive. Sov shipped my stuff so I should have Dr. Crane pics up soon... prolly this week.

I even have the stand ready. Name plate made by elvis1976. Thanks Seb.:D

ascs-1.jpg

Anybody have any cool new pics of their Scarecrows? I'd love to get my hands on one of Seb's masks.

Anybody have any cool new pics of their Scarecrows? I'd love to get my hands on one of Seb's masks.

Funny you asked.

Update: My Sov Cillian heads and body were shipped by Shawn earlier this week so I will have pics up in a few days, maybe even today!

and there will be a little added Surprise. Stay tuned.

Ok Guys, got Cillian heads in from Shawn today.

Here is a Quick snap showing the masked Cillian head and the Dr Crane head , now with glasses! Which I think makes it look better.

The neck post broke off this body so I can't put it together right now, so I'll either have to repair it or switch bodies.

Anyway, you get an idea.

adc-1.jpg

First full shot of Dr Crane...

Still don't have his newline Boots on But I did get the neck post repaired and redressed him. I should take more angles on this to do it proper justice.

Anyway, here he is barefoot...

asc2.jpg

Last edited:
very cool, pjam!! I'm hoping to start a Scarecrow soon. Once I get my Tumbler, then i'll focus on making a couple of customs..(gordon, ra's,)

very cool, pjam!! I'm hoping to start a Scarecrow soon. Once I get my Tumbler, then i'll focus on making a couple of customs..(gordon, ra's,)

thanks, man. this is the VERY first time, a Premiere of sorts, anyone has seen Pics of the Sovereign head on a fully dressed Body as Dr Crane.

I'll take more shots this w/e so you guys can see it better (because it looks pretty cool in hand).

Back