Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's 'intothevoid' finished scarecrow mask.

IMG_7452.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

Very awesome Seb :clap

I knew the final result would be perfect! Now please tell me you are going to be offering more of these! My Scarecrow needs a facelift! The Chainsaw Killer head is just not cutting it!

dsc01486t.jpg

:(

Very awesome Seb :clap

I knew the final result would be perfect! Now please tell me you are going to be offering more of these! My Scarecrow needs a facelift! The Chainsaw Killer head is just not cutting it!

dsc01486t.jpg

:(

Hah that kind of remindes me from when I was a kid... there were so many missing important characters from the X-Men or Star Wars or Batman etc that I had to use stand ins from other lines that barely resembled the character I wanted... and yea they never cut it either... Imagination can only go so far :lol

What are the chances we are going to see more of these? or maybe a tutorial so we can make our own? :pray:

And here we have my Elvis1976 Scarecrow (note the clothes require a lot of futzing still, along with Tie and belt which I need to find) with the full TDK rogues gallery.

Sorry for crappy pics - used the kitchen as it had better lighting, and my camera is really bad!

vich83.jpg

2d4bp2.jpg

14cy3jl.jpg

hx6qgl.jpg

apk3nk.jpg

2psf81d.jpg

rm5fu1.jpg

v2vkh5.jpg

ehhmcj.jpg

Actually i'm finishing some right now for fellow friends and after that i won't make them anymore.
Just way too much time.
Unofrtunately i cannot make any tutorial because each one is hand stitched by hand.

Your rogues look really interesting. I love those pictures.
I really dig that scarecrow suit. I'm gunna give this a shot one of these days.

Bit off topic...does anyone know of any hair tutorials floating around anywhere?

Back