Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Scarecrow(WIP)and so far so good just have to finish some minor details.Here are some PICS and i hope you like.Let me know what you think.THANX!:wink1:

Love it CeeemOr, everything about is awesome.

I love the choice of ____ colour, really stands out.

After many trials and error i finally found a way to make those easier.
Found a way to make a patter so they will all look the same.
And now took only 2 hours to make them.

Here's intothevoid scarercow mask.

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg
Epic :)

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg

IMG_7447.jpg

Fantastic Seb! My Scarecrow has been sad withe a Chainsaw Killer head. So I hope I'll be able to get in on this! :pray:

And since I know you are a perfectionist, I think the bottom of the mask is pulled in to narrow. It was baggier around the lower jaw than that. But other than that, it looks spot-on perfect! :clap

Fantastic Seb! My Scarecrow has been sad withe a Chainsaw Killer head. So I hope I'll be able to get in on this! :pray:

And since I know you are a perfectionist, I think the bottom of the mask is pulled in to narrow. It was baggier around the lower jaw than that. But other than that, it looks spot-on perfect! :clap

Yup i know i still have to futzzed it a bit now it's still wet.

Cool. Just making sure. Like I said, I know you are always looking to improve your work. And really, other than that area being a bit narrow looking, its perfect. Leaps and bounds better than anything I would ever be able to do. I mean there is a reason I have a Chainsaw Killer head on him right now :lol

elvis..that's amazing. wasn't there a list like a year ago for seb-made scarecrow heads? is that what these are for?

elvis..that's amazing. wasn't there a list like a year ago for seb-made scarecrow heads? is that what these are for?

Yup, i din't took any payment for that list.
Not sure yet if i would be able to amke all those orders.
Right now i'm finishing two masks for drjedistih.
I have a few to finish after but not sure if i will make more.
But let's see.

Great work as usual elvis. I think your original looked great as well. I think you should make more. I'd really like one.

Yeah, I still want one!!!!! I NEED a Scarecrow in my collection. Just re watched Batman Begins and forgot just how crazy awesome perfect Cillian Murphy is in it. If you look at his eyes when people are talking to him, his facial expressions are just perfect and his eyes has all sorts of crazy ____ going on in them. Too bad he doesnt get more recognition for this role.

But yes Seb, I was on the original list so if you make more, PLEASE count me in. Dont care the cost right now.

Back