Official BB Ra's al Ghul/Henri Ducard Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone verify the color of Ra's scarf during Bruce Wayne's birthday party scene in "Batman Begins"? I read somewhere that it was a dark green, but it looks black to me. Also, what type of material would be best to make it? I'm thinking a suede, or something like that. Thanks guys!!

Wow, I always assumed it was black, but going back and looking at the "Batman Begins" Blu-Ray, I can see now that it actually is a very, very, very dark green.

It looks like deep black, as it's much darker than the suit, but it's actually an extremely dark green velvet - the light reflecting on the fringes of the fold have a touch of dark green, while the rest is so dark as to look black. I'd post a screen-cap, but there really isn't a "smoking gun" still - you just have to stare at it in motion very closely to get the effect.

I'm not sure how you could replicate that look for a 1/6 figure, short of finding the actual material - I wouldn't fault you for just going with a black velvet.

Ra's is finished up. Repainted the Sovereign head. Maybe need to lighten the hair up a bit. The camera didn't catch the shades or gray very well.

rasalghul2.jpg

rasalghul3.jpg

rasalghul4.jpg

Excellent Ra's. And ENygma - what Seb was trying to say is please don't quote posts with large amounts of pictures on the same page as the post itself. It is pointless having the same pictures appear multiple times on the same page.

Excellent Ra's. And ENygma - what Seb was trying to say is please don't quote posts with large amounts of pictures on the same page as the post itself. It is pointless having the same pictures appear multiple times on the same page.

No, he wasn't. Edward was "trying" to take a jab at my custom, and failed :lol

Yeah EF, hair could use a little lightening/grey, otherwise it's looking really good. Is this the Wayne party look?

Wasn't that what he wore when he took Bruce from the prison?:confused:

Really like that suit, Face. :rock And the all black on BT's custom is cool too.
I've actually got a Ra's head lying around that I bought from Les Walker ages ago. Couldn't say who's sculpt it is though.

Yea it's the suit he wore when Bruce made it to the temple and got his beatdown.

Anyway, some pics in better light.

rasalghul8.jpg

rasalghul5.jpg

rasalghul7.jpg

I really like the pic at the very top, Face! Has a good Neeson feel to it and the pose is perfect to Ra's.
icon14.gif

This is the head I got from Les. Sculpt resembles the one Elvis used on his, very cool custom BTW, Elvis!:rock
Not really sure what'll do with it now though as I've lost interest in making a Ra's.

DSC09236.jpg

Not really sure what'll do with it now though as I've lost interest in making a Ra's.

DSC09236.jpg

Looks like a great sculpt. If you ever decide for good that you don't want to do your Ra's custom and don't need the sculpt anymore, let me know, as I've always been interested in doing another Ra's. I've got a custom of him in the ninja training suit, but it'd be nice to have him wearing a formal dinner party suit too.

Back