Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what body did you use? and how did you get the shirt out since the wrist area is tighter. did you have to pluck out the hands?

did you stripe the gold on the belt?
Sorry for late response.

I used HT Leia Endor body.

I unstiched the sleeves so I could remove the shirt.

Yes, all the belts/armor was repainted.

I hate the pants, boots and helmet on the Sideshow version. I plan on remaking the pants/gaiters on her. Also trying to find a Tomy helmet for her. Its the one I prefer.

i
Sorry for late response.

I used HT Leia Endor body.

I unstiched the sleeves so I could remove the shirt.

Yes, all the belts/armor was repainted.

I hate the pants, boots and helmet on the Sideshow version. I plan on remaking the pants/gaiters on her. Also trying to find a Tomy helmet for her. Its the one I prefer.
guess that body would be too expensive to acquire. plan to get this $15 body not sure how bad it is the xing body by poptoys is out if stock for midbusts.

managed to take the shirt out without cutting by removing the wrist. the hands are too tight against the wrist so i will just use replacement
IMG_20231008_092749.jpg
hands.

I just used the sideshow hands and modified the pegs to fit the arms. I don’t have any pics but I was able to make it happen.

i always wonder in the movie did she wear a glove or she trying to look like a troll coz sideshow hands look like trolls.
I also ended up creating my own Leia Boushh last year, having waited so long for a Hot Toys release.

More images and behind the scenes on my ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9Nz8ro

View attachment 667476View attachment 667477View attachment 667478View attachment 667479View attachment 667480View attachment 667481
Fantastic job! Looks great. I don’t think Hot toys could do any better.

the sideshow body is really slim. the pants cant even fit newer bodies without modifications. the corset is also too narrow. the belt barely buckle up. did you guys have no issues with body swaps?

IMG_20231028_225853.jpg
Updated Boushh based on recommendations here. Gave up getting the tomy helmet so original shall do. Stands 27.5cm tall slightly taller than spec after removing the lower knee part, pegs and feet. Trimmed the buttocks too.

The paint on the boots is breaking down and becoming sticky. I’ll have to replace them soon. Getting inspired by Ozzy’s work.

how tall is her with the human sculpt.

i think bw kinda tall? did you remove the feet pegs etc?
I did take the ankle pegs off though she didn’t come with feet. She’s still a bit too short so I’ll need to add ankle pegs back or feet in the new boots to make her height consistent to the other Leia figures.

Attachments

• IMG_6653.jpeg
    IMG_6653.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6655.jpeg
    IMG_6655.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Just a bit too short.
she should be 26cm with boots. but black widow should be over 170cm, so even without the ankle pegs should still be tall no?

for my generic body removing the peg and peg slot still yields 27cm with boots pulled as up as it can.

i also wrapped the lower part of the knee so the boots fit better.

she should be 26cm with boots. but black widow should be over 170cm, so even without the ankle pegs should still be tall no?

for my generic body removing the peg and peg slot still yields 27cm with boots pulled as up as it can.

i also wrapped the lower part of the knee so the boots fit better.
I’m pretty sure hot toys uses the same body for Leia as they do black widow. Scarjo is recorded at being 5’2” or 5’3” with no heels so no taller than 158cm. Carrie Fisher was also only 5’2” and her figure should stand at 26.23cm or 10.33 inches so it stands to reason that HT would use the same height body for these two figures.

Now, the iron man 2 black widow body was taller than all the other BW figures but that one was too tall for scarjo. Hence why they changed it.

Each of the Leia figures has more of a flat boot so no heels and they all stand at 10 5/8 inches or 10.625 inches or 26.98 cm. Right now my Boushh figure stands at 10.25 inches or 26.03cm which is still too short according to the actual height of the character in 1/6 and definitely too short compared to other Leia figures.

So it’s really negligible at best if you want to split hairs over height. I’m pretty sure most collectors would prefer uniformity over their characters heights over precision since you’d have to modify all your Leia figures to be that specific height. Then take into account how your figure looks compared to other figures heights and your traveling down a rabbit hole that never ends

Back