Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any mods recommended? there really isnt much leia custom sculpts cant even find one with the pompoms to update the sideshow white dress.

You reminded me that my figure isn't stock.

I forgot that I got the custom rescaled armour for her from Ebay. I don't know if it's still being offered.

You reminded me that my figure isn't stock.

I forgot that I got the custom rescaled armour for her from Ebay. I don't know if it's still being offered.
did the boots turn super sticky? cleaning it wiped most of the weathering up but still sticky

did the boots turn super sticky? cleaning it wiped most of the weathering up but still sticky

Yes, the upper parts are sticky, and the feet just tacky. They've been like that for a long time, but there's no sign of plastic breakdown.

I started this custom last year, haven't finished it.

Repainted armor, body swap and HT Endor Leia sculpt. I thought HT would release this for the ROTJ 40th so I stopped working on it. Looks like I need to finish it.😁

Screenshot_20231005-140014_Instagram.jpg

I've been picking up so many various random parts over the years to customize her, but it's been years and by the time I finally get around to working on it I'm sure HT will have produced one.

I've been picking up so many various random parts over the years to customize her, but it's been years and by the time I finally get around to working on it I'm sure HT will have produced one.

According to the rules of the universe, Hot Toys will announce theirs as soon as you finish your custom.

So please work on it. For all of us.

IMG_3639.gif

while cleaning old sideshows. i realized they actually used real leather on most of their belts and straps which was a surprise since the anakin robe was so broken. you can tell its suede underneath.

I started this custom last year, haven't finished it.

Repainted armor, body swap and HT Endor Leia sculpt. I thought HT would release this for the ROTJ 40th so I stopped working on it. Looks like I need to finish it.😁

View attachment 667420
what body did you use? and how did you get the shirt out since the wrist area is tighter. did you have to pluck out the hands?

did you stripe the gold on the belt?

any mods recommended? there really isnt much leia custom sculpts cant even find one with the pompoms to update the sideshow white dress.
Lol potato there are plenty of mods all through this thread. Read brother; read~!!

Doing this just because I have time;

Just a few I recommend are:

!1) Black series Titanium Helmet:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2044507717...56jYnTngfcmqCaVogq7/1bZmo=|tkp:Bk9SR4bNlfngYg
2) Any mid size bust hot toys style body (your choice/whatever you feel most comfortable with)

3) Choose a Leia head:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2332490.m570.l1313&_nkw=1/6+leia+head&_sacat=0
4) contact Futurerama71 on ebay to get the replacement armor:

https://cdn.imagearchive.com/sidesh...410-0EA70F83-929E-4715-9645-10DBCE6E316B.jpeg
P.S.> PLEASE Remember to rate him well after the fact. He told a mutual friend that he was sore that I forgot to, but he could've just shot me a message asking me to. I was slammed at work during covid and didn't have the time sadly, as it slipped my mind with all that was going on.

Anything else take a few mins of your time to go through the thread and see what others have done.

Yes, the upper parts are sticky, and the feet just tacky. They've been like that for a long time, but there's no sign of plastic breakdown.
The stickiness IS the act of the particulates in the plastic breaking down.., or at least the varnish / sealer that they used on it. It's all the same chemicals either way. PU leather or pleather does the same after so many years, not just flaking since it's also made of plastics. I wish for all the monies that we put into these things that the companies would do it right the first time. Props to sideshow for the figures that they didnt skimp with~!

I finished mine a while ago and Hot Toys still hasn’t gotten around to her. I prefer the Tomy helmet over the titanium on as the paint seems more accurate. The sideshow version is was oversized.

I used a black widow body, a KO Leia Bespin head and swapped everything over pretty easily. A few mods with the hands but it worked out well.

My first version had a custom slave Leia head I added sculpy hair to. Wasn’t great but I wanted to replace it after the Endor Leia came out. Still haven’t added the extra hair to the new one but it works.

I also used the old head as a faux head to attach it to the body.

First picture is the old head. The rest are the new one and the Tomy helmet.

Attachments

• IMG_8808.jpeg
    IMG_8808.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6104.jpeg
    IMG_6104.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6106.jpeg
    IMG_6106.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6107.jpeg
    IMG_6107.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Lol potato there are plenty of mods all through this thread. Read brother; read~!!

Doing this just because I have time;

Just a few I recommend are:

!1) Black series Titanium Helmet:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2044507717...56jYnTngfcmqCaVogq7/1bZmo=|tkp:Bk9SR4bNlfngYg
2) Any mid size bust hot toys style body (your choice/whatever you feel most comfortable with)

3) Choose a Leia head:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2332490.m570.l1313&_nkw=1/6+leia+head&_sacat=0
4) contact Futurerama71 on ebay to get the replacement armor:

https://cdn.imagearchive.com/sidesh...410-0EA70F83-929E-4715-9645-10DBCE6E316B.jpeg
P.S.> PLEASE Remember to rate him well after the fact. He told a mutual friend that he was sore that I forgot to, but he could've just shot me a message asking me to. I was slammed at work during covid and didn't have the time sadly, as it slipped my mind with all that was going on.

Anything else take a few mins of your time to go through the thread and see what others have done.
i did read back until posts from 2010 but there really isnt much talk in recent years and theres alot more body options out there which are cheaper and maybe better. just dont know if they fit the outfit without mods.

do you have to remove the hands to remove the shirt since the wrist is stitched smaller than the hands?

i will keep it as stock as i can just wondering if the stock body is that bad i think the weak part is the forearm is too short thus unnatural when bent.

right now considering headsculpt and body swap since i gonna display the helmet on arm instead.

The stickiness IS the act of the particulates in the plastic breaking down.., or at least the varnish / sealer that they used on it. It's all the same chemicals either way. PU leather or pleather does the same after so many years, not just flaking since it's also made of plastics. I wish for all the monies that we put into these things that the companies would do it right the first time. Props to sideshow for the figures that they didnt skimp with~!
imo it is the hardrubber leeching plastercine, which causes the stickiness and also paint applied on it to come off (weathering). it cannot be saved you can clean it up and it will return in a week. if you cleaned it early it may help but not when its sticky icky. at least the belts are real leather.

the bomb ball has the same issue.

I finished mine a while ago and Hot Toys still hasn’t gotten around to her. I prefer the Tomy helmet over the titanium on as the paint seems more accurate. The sideshow version is was oversized.

I used a black widow body, a KO Leia Bespin head and swapped everything over pretty easily. A few mods with the hands but it worked out well.

My first version had a custom slave Leia head I added sculpy hair to. Wasn’t great but I wanted to replace it after the Endor Leia came out. Still haven’t added the extra hair to the new one but it works.

I also used the old head as a faux head to attach it to the body.

First picture is the old head. The rest are the new one and the Tomy helmet.
may i know the reason the body swap. is it the proportion, size, articulation etc? havent got a chance to renove the shirt to see how the body actually is.

also any ideas for storage on the ball bomb maybe a pouch? i saw the custom figure had a leather strapped around the ball hanging onto the belt and added some chain and cuffs.

tried google but really not much clear photos of boushh.

also crap most black widow bodies dont come with feet.

Last edited:
Guys im on a budget. i have placed order for the ko head, vstoys hands, these put me for around $30.

There is a Tomy helmet to be had for $13. The helmet wont be worn so its optional.

Now having problem finding the right body that looks as good as chakaman's. Would those poptoys body work since they are the cheapest. Would the tan color match the new ko head? i have a spare body from swtoys jill valentine but it is too light and dont have the feet. it also seems shorter than sideshow body.

Back