Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder has anyone addressed this question -

There are a total of 6 canisters given, 3 small and 3 large ones. Where should these be fitted to be movie accurate?

A couple more shots of this great figure...

907207685_a2e2771b8e.jpg
I managed to find one of the Han as prisoner/carbonite block 12" Hasbro/Kenner SW Action collection packs today. I have to say that the carbonite block is so good, that I don't see why Sideshow should ever make one! :monkey3 The Han Solo figure on the other hand: terrible!

I have to say that the carbonite block is so good, that I don't see why Sideshow should ever make one! :monkey3 The Han Solo figure on the other hand: terrible!

I agree on both counts. I have my Boushh displayed with the carbonite block and it looks great. (I gave the Han figure to my toddler to do with as he pleases...) I don't have room for either in my Jabba display, but they make a nice pair, and it's not like Han was right next to Jabba's throne anyway.

...I don't have room for either in my Jabba display, but they make a nice pair, and it's not like Han was right next to Jabba's throne anyway.
Well, I was also planning on displaying Leia with the carbonite block, that's why I got it. I think the Jabba set up is complete without her, Han and Luke.

Just sat down at my desk to do a bit of studying. I normally get one of my Medicom or SS figs to sit on the desk in front of me as a nice little distraction. I decided that it was Boushh's turn today. I'd almost forgotten what a stunning figure this is. I love every bit of it, helmet, backpack, new body. SS's best effort so far IMHO. Cant wait for more armour and helmets.

Just sat down at my desk to do a bit of studying. I normally get one of my Medicom or SS figs to sit on the desk in front of me as a nice little distraction. I decided that it was Boushh's turn today. I'd almost forgotten what a stunning figure this is. I love every bit of it, helmet, backpack, new body. SS's best effort so far IMHO. Cant wait for more armour and helmets.

Boushh can be a bit distracting ;)

Gotta agree. Boushh is the best released figure thus far.

My vote goes to Jabba, even though he's not your typical figure, the degree to which they accurrately represent him is just mind boggling, and there have been so many attempts at his design over the years that have been off, it was such a relief to finally see it done right, and masterfully so. As far as traditional figures, based on in hand, Boushh and Obi-Wan tie with me, Boushh is great, but I also really love the Obi-Wan figure, it just looks fantastic, even with the darker hair and beard, it captures him wonderfully.

My vote goes to Jabba, even though he's not your typical figure, the degree to which they accurrately represent him is just mind boggling, and there have been so many attempts at his design over the years that have been off, it was such a relief to finally see it done right, and masterfully so. As far as traditional figures, based on in hand, Boushh and Obi-Wan tie with me, Boushh is great, but I also really love the Obi-Wan figure, it just looks fantastic, even with the darker hair and beard, it captures him wonderfully.

I have to agree with Jabba being simply awesome and Boushh and Obi are great but I also find Bib to be one of SS's better efforts. He and Squidhead were always my favorite hasbro figures so to have him in 1/6 scale and the detailing on the head sculpt and costume is perfect. Overall I'm most amazed with the Jabba set up thus far. Really looking forward to Old Ben and Bespin Luke too.

I must say i am so glad i got this it is a great figure.

I got it from a scummer it was the exclusive for $30.00 shipped it had a bit of damage on the bottom of box still a great price and the damage really was not bad.

I love the outfit and helmet the face paint was done well just a great figure.

This is a pretty versatile figure if you want to do some customizing. I got an extra one when they became available for gift card use, and I have her dressed as Endor Leia. I used Willow's hands since the Boushh hands are sort of part of the outfit (and would also be the wrong color). She's wearing one of the Endor trooper's helmets and the Boushh belt, and I used some other boots from a WWII figure, but aside from that it's just the Hasbro outfit. It's not perfect, but it's not too bad either.

endor_leia6.jpg

endor_leia7.jpg
endor_leia2.jpg

endor_leia1.jpg

endor_leia3.jpg

endor_leia5.jpg

She also looks pretty good in the Hasbro Hoth Leia outfit. I'm considering displaying Boushh with the helmet on and using the additional head for Hoth Leia so that I can have all three versions at once.
hoth_leia1.jpg

hoth_leia2.jpg

Back