OFF with SAURON'S HEAD....again :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubeca

Cage Fighter
Reaction score
Well I now have a SECOND broken Sauron head....is there any hope of getting another from Sideshow? or would I be able to sell the body...Or do I just need to blow the whole thing up with some dynamite ;-)????

:monkey2

Somebody bumped my Sauron not too long ago, and that didn't end well. Broken spikes and chips resulted. I emailed Sideshow about it, but they said they can't send me a new one due to how long it has been out of production.

It's a relatively easy repair to get done as it does not involve detailed colours etc. Silly design idea to have it balanced like that but an awsome statue non the less. Worth having it repaired I think :lecture

You won't get one form SS...but it would be well worth repairing, if you can.

Mine got damaged a while back :gah: and with a little love and a lot of trial and error, I get him repaired...looks fine now.

:duff
Bill

I blame the chicken legs......they're too skinny to support that big head. :monkey3

After a near disaster during a move, I now use a little bit of quake secure to keep it from comming off untill I want it too.

You won't get one form SS...but it would be well worth repairing, if you can.

Mine got damaged a while back :gah: and with a little love and a lot of trial and error, I get him repaired...looks fine now.

:duff
Bill

Yep, had to do the same with the one I bought but that was why I got him cheap.

How badly broken is the head? It usually involves the spikes and base area.

A little putty like the kind you use to tack up posters and it becomes a moot issue. :wave

Not that it helps after the fact. :gah: :slap

Same thing happened with mine SS wouldn't do any replacements.

Back