Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the sold prices, and the cheapest ones (not including shipping) was $750, most averaging around $800. Without fees I came to the "fair" price of $700. But generally doing stuff IRL is just easier for the seller, and can warrant an extra discount.

Wow, am I glad I posted in this thread! I was contacted by another member on the forums (who has perfect seller feedback here) and he sent me a fair offer. Less than $700 shipped!

Thanks to everyone for their advice! As a new guy here to the forums and having just started my Sideshow collection within the past couple of weeks, I appreciate the help. I've really enjoyed my time here with this community so far!

With this statue, I'm now 1 statue away from getting all the older out of stock Sideshow figures I've been wanting! Just need to find a Darth Talon and I'm finished with older releases!

Talon is a tough one to find, though you just missed one on the bst forums at a great price ;p Also never pay gift, just pony up the 4% if they require :<

Talon is a tough one to find, though you just missed one on the bst forums at a great price ;p Also never pay gift, just pony up the 4% if they require :<

Yeah, I saw that like an hour after someone had put her on hold. :( I was extremely saddened. I check that forum like 2-3 times a day now. I know I'll have to pay crazy for her, but she's like my 2nd favorite Star Wars character so I must have her! Lol

Yep yep, that's what a few people have said around here. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, I saw that like an hour after someone had put her on hold. :( I was extremely saddened. I check that forum like 2-3 times a day now. I know I'll have to pay crazy for her, but she's like my 2nd favorite Star Wars character so I must have her! Lol

Yep yep, that's what a few people have said around here. Thanks for the tip!

No need to check that often, that's I've only seen a few come up in the last few months and none a good as deal as that in a while so you'll be left wanting ^^

No need to check that often, that's I've only seen a few come up in the last few months and none a good as deal as that in a while so you'll be left wanting ^^

Well I don't mind paying more than that for her. I know how sought after she is, so I don't mind paying the premium price she seems to always demand. It's just I rarely ever see her being sold! I'll keep up the hunt though!

BTW if you get a regular you can get a cape for her from MYC for like 50 or 60 (don't remember price off the top of my head :p).

there is a guy selling one in perfect condition for "only" $840 plus shipping.. cheapest I saw her for a long time

Groupe name is "Statue Collectors BST"

@ Thanks Dao buddy ;)

BTW if you get a regular you can get a cape for her from MYC for like 50 or 60 (don't remember price off the top of my head :p).

Very cool, I'll keep that in mind. Lol, I don't even really care bout the Ex vs Regular, I just NEED one!!!

My Obi-wan came in today guys! He looks great, very photogenic like the rest of the Mythos series! Couldn't have asked for a more amazing Obi-wan sculpt. He looks great next to the Vader Mythos.

Really would love to see a Qui-gon Mythos or a Lando Mythos statue. Hope Sideshow returns to this line soon!

87lGJev.jpg

Unfortunately, the line was cancelled. :(

I think Matt from Sideshow posted in the Ralph McQuarrie thread that the line wasn't dead, just on hold because they had to start the new RM line. Said it was just a hiatus while they focus on pumping out the RM figures. So hopefully they return soon!

I heard that Disney put a stop to it because all the figure are considered EU and Disney wanted to control their new version of the EU so these were the casualty of that.

Just on hold I believe... I hope so anyway, loads of possibilities for this line.

Yeah, I would be REALLY interested at what they would do with Lando. He'd have to have a deck of cards for sure. Always loved the idea of him scamming people at card games.

Yeah, I would be REALLY interested at what they would do with Lando. He'd have to have a deck of cards for sure. Always loved the idea of him scamming people at card games.

That could be interesting. Maybe with a gun in his hand under the table just in case. :)

That could be interesting. Maybe with a gun in his hand under the table just in case. :)

Heck yes! We've seen him swindle people at cards in the Rebels tv show, and we know he at one point was playing cards for the Falcon with Han. He lost that time though lol.

So a seedy backroom cantina card game would work well with his character. Plus, Lando needs some love in the statue department. Easily one of the coolest, yet under merchandised characters in Star Wars.

Let's wait till they make some announcement on the Mythos line before getting ahead of ourselves, shall we? :pray:

I personally thought it was a fantastic line, even though I only managed to get the Vader. I really hope SS continues making these statues. Then again, I hope the price point doesn't skyrocket either. Having seen the prices that the recent PFs have been going for, it just makes my wallet sad.

Let's wait till they make some announcement on the Mythos line before getting ahead of ourselves, shall we? :pray:

I personally thought it was a fantastic line, even though I only managed to get the Vader. I really hope SS continues making these statues. Then again, I hope the price point doesn't skyrocket either. Having seen the prices that the recent PFs have been going for, it just makes my wallet sad.

Oh yeah of course, we're just having some fun speculating! I got the Vader and then bought the Obi-wan from a member on these forums last week. Those 2 paint such a great picture next to one another. Hopefully Sideshow comes back to this series, they said it was just on hiatus as of now. Would love to see more of this line.

Oh yeah of course, we're just having some fun speculating! I got the Vader and then bought the Obi-wan from a member on these forums last week. Those 2 paint such a great picture next to one another. Hopefully Sideshow comes back to this series, they said it was just on hiatus as of now. Would love to see more of this line.

A forced Hiatus due to Disney cancelling the extended universe I believe. Not sure that is likely to change any time soon, I sure hope it does though as the possibilities are pretty much endless. I keep saying I'm going to buy Vader, I really should get around to it..

Back