Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The force is strong in this one!

b58a1sp.gif

(Ps: I hope no one takes offense, just a joke)

Well, I'm a lady and I just laughed out loud at this gif! Nice one. :duff

Just curious guys, what are the actual dimensions of this statue?
SS says 18" H (457.2mm) x 8.00" W (203.2mm) x 6" L (152.4mm), but with that huge cape that can't be correct.

Just po this from forbidden planet in the uk so I hope they come through and actually get the stock. :)

SS says 18" H (457.2mm) x 8.00" W (203.2mm) x 6" L (152.4mm), but with that huge cape that can't be correct.

Mine is packed away at the moment so I can't measure it for you. But you're right, the cape is absolutely massive so those measurements don't seem right.

What does mythos even mean? The design is based on the mythology, and not necessarily a movie?

19.5"H x 19"W x 14"D (the depth is hard for me to get, I'd add another inch just to be safe) Hope that helps.

It sounds like all of these EU retailers are getting some stock in December. I think the real question is going to be how many Sideshow will deliver and if these retailers have been told exactly how many they can order. Are they cutting off pre-orders at the right time, or are some people going to be disappointed come December when their pre-orders get canceled because of insufficient stock?

I really want this statue so badly. It's gotta be #1 on my star wars list. Any hope it'll go back up on SS's website?

I really want this statue so badly. It's gotta be #1 on my star wars list. Any hope it'll go back up on SS's website?

It sounds like the EU retailers are going to get first dibs on it. And if these boards are any indication, the remaining stock SS puts up will be snagged up very soon.

Yes the email says it will ship out shortly after the wait list converts. So why make the European stores wait till December to get them? Curious

Yes the email says it will ship out shortly after the wait list converts. So why make the European stores wait till December to get them? Curious

It makes me wonder if they suddenly changed their stance on fulfilling European orders before the wait-list. Maybe they have enough of the new batch produced to handle the wait-list now, but the EU orders will take a few more months.

Or are the wait listers even getting a new batch? Worries me with the many stories I hear of people on the waitlist getting returned items. Or is it possible that these were already made and were waiting for enough interest to release them? Guess we won't know till the statues in our hand! I can't wait to complete my Mythos line!

Yeah my waitlist converted too. I am scared. Are these the damaged remains of the returns or is this a new batch?

Back