Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Maverick !! glad you got it and even more happy you like it ! :)

pizzasabre1.jpg

pizzasabre2.jpg

pizzasabre3.jpg

pizzasabre4.jpg

pizzasabre5.jpg

pizzasabre6.jpg

thanks you, very, very much Michael, your lightsaber is just amazing ...

WOW !!! Thank you for these great pictures !!! :) Very happy you like it !!

Hi, myc, when you sent the mail, did they give you some kind of tracking number or any number/code that identified the mail?
thanks

No tracking for small international padded letters... give it a bi longer... international can take some time. If nothing by the end of the week... shoot me a pm please

Got mine today!!! Awesome looks identical to the lit one, love the weathering. Thanks again!!!

Thank u both for the nice feedback. Very happy u like it :)

Hello! My LCS brought him today so I guess I am a bit late :)

Just wonder: is there a chance?

:duff

Hey, MYC!

I had to take a hiatus from my computer before I could place an order for one of your great hilts. Are you still accepting orders? If so, please include me. You've done an absolutely wonderful job in sculpting the crucial last piece to an otherwise flawless statue. I would greatly appreciate if you can add me to your order list.

Hi Sorrai,

I still do a couple ones.. so yes I can take your order. I am currently working on them but should have them ready by next week. Simply follow the instructions on the first page and you can secure yourself one to get send out next week :)

Thanks again for the kind words,
Michael

Hello, sorry for the delay :( I'm very busy...

It's possible to buy this lightsaber always?

Thank you very much.

Hello again, MYC.

Payment through Paypal has just been sent. My girlfriend and I would like to thank you for tackling this project and bringing happiness to all of us who have been wanting a hilt for this awesome statue. We look forward to finally seeing our Obi-Wan complete!

Thanks a lot !! Hope I can make u guys happy. I should have few hilts ready early next week and let u know when I ship :)

Back